Man, 56, accused of breaking into home, harassing residents
ONEIDA — A 56-year-old man is accused of breaking into another person’s Madison County home while drunk.
Police said Kenneth L. Roehm, of 3237 Fox St., Verona, was drunk late Sunday night when he went to an acquaintance’s home and broke down the door. Police said Roehm forced his way inside and harassed the individuals in the residence. He was taken into custody on Monday.
Roehm is charged with one count each of second-degree burglary and third-degree mischief, and two counts of second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
Roehm was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 02/22/18Rome’s women in blue welcomed
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Congresswoman claims comment taken out of context
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Herkimer man to seek seat in 118th Assembly District
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Residents can view plans, schedule for Utica Street bridge project March 7
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Department’s newest sergeant takes helm of Juvenile Aid Division
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Picente rails at FEMA appeal denial
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Sled dogs visit Town of Western library
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Makeshift handcuff keys seized during prison investigation
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Oneida County Republican Commitee endorses Tenney for second term
- 4:00pm 02/22/18City reminds residents of grass regulation