Man, 56, accused of breaking into home, harassing residents
ONEIDA — A 56-year-old man is accused of breaking into another person’s Madison County home while drunk.
Police said Kenneth L. Roehm, of 3237 Fox St., Verona, was drunk late Sunday night when he went to an acquaintance’s home and broke down the door. Police said Roehm forced his way inside and harassed the individuals in the residence. He was taken into custody on Monday.
Roehm is charged with one count each of second-degree burglary and third-degree mischief, and two counts of second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
Roehm was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Man pleads guilty to production of child pornography