Man, 56, accused of breaking into home, harassing residents
ONEIDA — A 56-year-old man is accused of breaking into another person’s Madison County home while drunk.
Police said Kenneth L. Roehm, of 3237 Fox St., Verona, was drunk late Sunday night when he went to an acquaintance’s home and broke down the door. Police said Roehm forced his way inside and harassed the individuals in the residence. He was taken into custody on Monday.
Roehm is charged with one count each of second-degree burglary and third-degree mischief, and two counts of second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
Roehm was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 09/18/18Talk early about dementia
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Feds expect to add bite to funding bill to fight Lyme disease
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Test drives to benefit programs at schools
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Elks Lodge to host craft fair
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Journal names local business to Best Places to Work in Central NY list
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Boonville VFW to hold Bike-A-Thon to aid program for veterans
- 4:00pm 09/18/18MVHS hosts events to mark National Adult Day Health Care Services Week
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Rome BOCES site launches evening HSE program
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Community Bank N.A. in Oneida promotes Matters to branch manager
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Meetings — Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018