Man, 56, accused of breaking into home, harassing residents
ONEIDA — A 56-year-old man is accused of breaking into another person’s Madison County home while drunk.
Police said Kenneth L. Roehm, of 3237 Fox St., Verona, was drunk late Sunday night when he went to an acquaintance’s home and broke down the door. Police said Roehm forced his way inside and harassed the individuals in the residence. He was taken into custody on Monday.
Roehm is charged with one count each of second-degree burglary and third-degree mischief, and two counts of second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
Roehm was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 12/12/17Officials defend Strough project pace but eye 2018 alternatives
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sheriff urges snowmobilers to think safety
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Third man arrested in JCPenney robbery
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Club: Trails not yet open
- 4:00pm 12/12/17City schedules next public session on downtown initiative
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sherrill passes $4.1M 2018 budget; residents to see tax increase
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Assemblyman reminds constituents to beware of phone scams
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Region to hear on priority projects
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Tioga Construction contractors Mike Lavenbure a...
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Meetings — Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017