Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen
MUNNSVILLE — A Madison County man is accused of sexually abusing a teenager over a period of six months.
Sheriff’s deputies said Ryan J. Smith, 36, of Munnsville, sexually abused a 16-year-old over the course of six months in Madison County.
Following an investigation, the sheriff’s deputies said Smith was charged with seven counts of forcible touching, seven counts of endangering the welfare of a child and three counts of third-degree criminal sex act, a class E felony.
Smith is scheduled to appear in court.
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Physicians Urgent Care at Griffiss to expand hours
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Madison County Courthouse time capsule contents to be on display soon
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Sale of three city-owned properties on Common Council agenda Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Oneida woman charged with rape
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Clean and Green making Rome a better place
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Rome’s Hall named co-valedictorian at UC
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Three selected to U.S. service academies
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Utica Zoo celebrates Earth Week
- 4:00pm 04/23/18Buttenschon endorsed