Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen
MUNNSVILLE — A Madison County man is accused of sexually abusing a teenager over a period of six months.
Sheriff’s deputies said Ryan J. Smith, 36, of Munnsville, sexually abused a 16-year-old over the course of six months in Madison County.
Following an investigation, the sheriff’s deputies said Smith was charged with seven counts of forcible touching, seven counts of endangering the welfare of a child and three counts of third-degree criminal sex act, a class E felony.
Smith is scheduled to appear in court.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans