Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen
MUNNSVILLE — A Madison County man is accused of sexually abusing a teenager over a period of six months.
Sheriff’s deputies said Ryan J. Smith, 36, of Munnsville, sexually abused a 16-year-old over the course of six months in Madison County.
Following an investigation, the sheriff’s deputies said Smith was charged with seven counts of forcible touching, seven counts of endangering the welfare of a child and three counts of third-degree criminal sex act, a class E felony.
Smith is scheduled to appear in court.
- 4:10pm 01/19/18Village keeps wary eye on temps
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Rome to launch fresh website design this weekend
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Clinton Arena in running for new lighting
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Tenney votes in favor of stopgap bill
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Community schools program may expand beyond Bellamy
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Amazon won’t deliver new headquarters to Upstate NY
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Snowmobiler ticketed for riding on sidewalk
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Remsen man accused of robbing pharmacy
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Fire Department to hold test prep class at local church
- 4:00pm 01/19/18Six months in jail for convicted sex offender