Madison County man accused of sexually abusing teen
MUNNSVILLE — A Madison County man is accused of sexually abusing a teenager over a period of six months.
Sheriff’s deputies said Ryan J. Smith, 36, of Munnsville, sexually abused a 16-year-old over the course of six months in Madison County.
Following an investigation, the sheriff’s deputies said Smith was charged with seven counts of forcible touching, seven counts of endangering the welfare of a child and three counts of third-degree criminal sex act, a class E felony.
Smith is scheduled to appear in court.
- 4:00pm 07/18/18SUNY chancellor seeks closer ties between SUNY Poly, Rome Lab
- 4:00pm 07/18/18$20M project under way at Colonial I
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Storm forces extra day for district’s special education summer program
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man gets up to 4 years in prison for Camden threat
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Woman faces DWI charge following crash
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man accused of fatally stabbing brother sent to jail without bail
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Trial date set in Utica College case
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Fort Stanwix to feature pair of programs on life and times of Alexander Hamilton
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Project Fibonacci to feature wide array of speakers
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Drone camps teach kids science skills