Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
GEORGETOWN — An Onondaga County man was killed Wednesday when his motorcycle collided with a suburban on Route 26.
Madison County Sheriff’s Office continue to investigate the cause to the crash. Motorcycle driver Brian L. Livingston, 59, of Liverpool, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputies said a 2012 Jeep Patriot driven by John Anderson, 77, of Georgetown, was northbound when he attempted to make a left turn into a driveway at 1769 Route 26 and turned in front of a southbound Livingston, who was driving a 2011 Suzuki at 7:50 p.m.
Anderson was transported to Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton for evaluation of his injuries, deputies said.
- 11:38am 09/25/18Westmoreland firefighters rescue dog
- 4:02pm 09/24/18Gas prices remain steady in region, AAA survey reports
- 4:01pm 09/24/18Thousands descend on the Remsen Barn Fest
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Saturday's Royalty and Rogues IV festival in Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Meetings — Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Man injured in flipped vehicle trying to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Foundation offers training for non-profits
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Pair of Oneida residents charged with driving stolen car
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Crash sends couple to hospital
- 4:00pm 09/24/18200 jobs, millions in investment projected for drone zone