Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
GEORGETOWN — An Onondaga County man was killed Wednesday when his motorcycle collided with a suburban on Route 26.
Madison County Sheriff’s Office continue to investigate the cause to the crash. Motorcycle driver Brian L. Livingston, 59, of Liverpool, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Deputies said a 2012 Jeep Patriot driven by John Anderson, 77, of Georgetown, was northbound when he attempted to make a left turn into a driveway at 1769 Route 26 and turned in front of a southbound Livingston, who was driving a 2011 Suzuki at 7:50 p.m.
Anderson was transported to Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton for evaluation of his injuries, deputies said.
- 4:10pm 11/17/18City’s Codes Department unveils hybrid car fleet $100,000 state grant funds purchase of new, energy-efficient vehicles
- 4:00pm 11/17/18DEC seeks input on managing Tug Hill lands
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Civic group honors AmeriCu’s Manuele
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Drivers urged to think safety as winter descends on region
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Woman gets probation for theft
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Eight area residents among state police grads
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Jervis serves as collection point for multiple community outreach efforts
- 4:00pm 11/17/18State champion RFA Marching Band receives commendation
- 4:00pm 11/17/18School board debates membership in statewide association
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Public Safety Logs — Nov. 17, 2018