Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
LOWVILLE — An 18-year-old was charged with returning items at Walmart for cash when she originally didn’t purchase the merchandise.
Lewis County Sheriff’s deputies said an investigation revealed that on Feb. 22, Tiana N. Witham, of Route 12, Copenhagen, fraudulently returned items that she did not purchase Witham was charged with petty larceny, a class A misdemeanor. She will appear in Lowville Town Court.
- 4:10pm 10/20/18City has ‘twofold’ plan to replace parking garage
- 4:10pm 10/20/18Strough inducts new Junior Honor Society members
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Mohawk Valley Water Authority considering rate hike
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Old-fashioned fireplace saves home from burning
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Truck driver gets three years probation for fraud
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Psychiatric Center worker accused of wage theft
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Debate Oct. 30 between Assembly 119 candidates
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Unemployment rate declines in region
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Hours extended at Board of Elections
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature