Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
LOWVILLE — An 18-year-old was charged with returning items at Walmart for cash when she originally didn’t purchase the merchandise.
Lewis County Sheriff’s deputies said an investigation revealed that on Feb. 22, Tiana N. Witham, of Route 12, Copenhagen, fraudulently returned items that she did not purchase Witham was charged with petty larceny, a class A misdemeanor. She will appear in Lowville Town Court.
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Rainy days are here again
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Ex-Sherrill resident lands ‘dream’ NASA internship
- 4:00pm 07/21/1825 RFA graduates honored with Dyett Fund grants
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Assembly candidates McEvoy, Bova file signatures
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Holland Patent Central School Class of 1968 marks 50-year reunion
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Meetings — Monday, July 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Lot sale approved for new Eye Care Center of Rome
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Sherrill expands tobacco use restrictions
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Guilty plea in Utica homicide
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Pair arrested in string of New Hartford thefts