Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
LOWVILLE — An 18-year-old was charged with returning items at Walmart for cash when she originally didn’t purchase the merchandise.
Lewis County Sheriff’s deputies said an investigation revealed that on Feb. 22, Tiana N. Witham, of Route 12, Copenhagen, fraudulently returned items that she did not purchase Witham was charged with petty larceny, a class A misdemeanor. She will appear in Lowville Town Court.
- 4:10pm 04/19/18RCS festival to return
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Federal reps seek funds to fortify security at Rome Lab
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Farmer, politician seek answers after reported ICE raid
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Local officials blast Tenney criticism of eminent domain in hospital project
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Mayor to give State of the City speech May 8
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Tax deadline approaching
- 4:00pm 04/19/18City to host Spring Fling
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Pair win its 'All About the Meat' contest
- 4:00pm 04/19/18SUNY Poly to highlight student research
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Community Foundation pledges $5M to coalition to fight lead poisoning