Lewis County man charged with mischief
LYONS FALLS — A Lewis County man is accused of smashing another person’s windshield with a snow brush.
Sheriff’s deputies said Taylor C. Andrews, 21, of Lyonsdale, went to another person’s residence in the village at about 2:26 p.m. Wednesday and damaged the windshield of their vehicle with a snow brush.
Andrews is charged with one count of fourth-degree mischief, a misdemeanor, deputies said. He was released on an appearance ticket to court.
- 4:01pm 08/17/18Lee officials hope digital sign will help curb speeding
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Band to celebrate 40th year of performing with new CD
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Boy Scouts begin countdown to annual Leadership Dinner
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Four accused of making meth at campsite
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Fresh Air Fund committee welcomes children from New York City
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Mayor to walk neighborhood Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Tenney, Brindisi camps work on scheduling debates
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Pour Your Heart Out event to aid Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Backpack Giveaway Saturday at MVCC's Utica Campus
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High School football field face lift continues