Lewis County man charged with mischief
LYONS FALLS — A Lewis County man is accused of smashing another person’s windshield with a snow brush.
Sheriff’s deputies said Taylor C. Andrews, 21, of Lyonsdale, went to another person’s residence in the village at about 2:26 p.m. Wednesday and damaged the windshield of their vehicle with a snow brush.
Andrews is charged with one count of fourth-degree mischief, a misdemeanor, deputies said. He was released on an appearance ticket to court.
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Capitol surprised with $10,000 Community Choice Award
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Mysteries, Myths & Mayhem’ to abound at Fort Stanwix
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Hiker, 73, rescued from Bald Mountain
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Oneida executive bemoans how community colleges paid for
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Remsen man accused of forging checks
- 4:00pm 10/18/18MVCC signs transfer pact with SUNY Albany
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Firefighters to host hurricane relief pancake breakfast
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Author, broadcaster to discuss new book at Jervis
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Farm Bureau praises Tenney
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Workshop offered at Griffiss Institute