Lewis County man charged with mischief
LYONS FALLS — A Lewis County man is accused of smashing another person’s windshield with a snow brush.
Sheriff’s deputies said Taylor C. Andrews, 21, of Lyonsdale, went to another person’s residence in the village at about 2:26 p.m. Wednesday and damaged the windshield of their vehicle with a snow brush.
Andrews is charged with one count of fourth-degree mischief, a misdemeanor, deputies said. He was released on an appearance ticket to court.
- 1:00pm 06/20/18Graduating RFA seniors on parade at elementary schools in district
- 12:00pm 06/20/18District ready for commencement ceremony; rain in weekend forecast
- 10:39am 06/20/18Joy teacher, teacher's aid charged with endangerment
- 4:01pm 06/19/18Classic jets fly into Griffiss for aerobatics, formation training
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Fourth-grader helps create new donut
- 4:00pm 06/19/18New grill to help fire up community relations
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Responsive vigil
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Candidates clash on health care
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Temporary Utica fire chief to resign
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Crash sends one to hospital