Lewis County man charged with mischief
LYONS FALLS — A Lewis County man is accused of smashing another person’s windshield with a snow brush.
Sheriff’s deputies said Taylor C. Andrews, 21, of Lyonsdale, went to another person’s residence in the village at about 2:26 p.m. Wednesday and damaged the windshield of their vehicle with a snow brush.
Andrews is charged with one count of fourth-degree mischief, a misdemeanor, deputies said. He was released on an appearance ticket to court.
- 4:01pm 04/18/18Brothers in blue honor fallen officer
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Fond memories shared at service for fallen officer
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Voters to get $117.9M school budget with 3.96 percent tax levy increase
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Board seat to remain vacant until next term starts; only one candidate for three seats so far
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Evergreen Cemetery clears roadways after winds topple trees, cause damage
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Quick-thinking deputies save overdose victim at Oneida County Office Building on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Electrical service repaired to Oriskany Monument park
- 4:00pm 04/18/18State parks, DEC expand first-time camping program
- 4:00pm 04/18/18‘Tick talk’ set for April 29 in Barneveld
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs over campaign contributions