Lee Center man charged of having stolen license plate during traffic stop
SYLVAN BEACH — A Lee Center man was found with a stolen license plate during a traffic stop on Main Street, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Jeffery L. Bristol, 51, of Lee Center, was pulled over on Main Street on April 13 and was found to be in possession of a stolen dealer license plate.
Bristol is charged with one count of fifth-degree possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court on April 27.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday