Lee Center man charged of having stolen license plate during traffic stop
SYLVAN BEACH — A Lee Center man was found with a stolen license plate during a traffic stop on Main Street, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Jeffery L. Bristol, 51, of Lee Center, was pulled over on Main Street on April 13 and was found to be in possession of a stolen dealer license plate.
Bristol is charged with one count of fifth-degree possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court on April 27.
- 5:28pm 04/28/17Both sides grill husband of murdered woman
- 4:10pm 04/28/17Fort boosts area economic battlefield
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Expo display to feature restored antique equipment
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Dorfman Center receives $30,000 in grants
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Husband, patients recall chiropractor’s final days
- 4:00pm 04/28/17County eyes savings, refinancing $14.7M in bonds
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Speech and Debate Club says it is heading to state championships
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Rome Police Department to host Drug Take-Back event Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Utica teen accused of sex abuse
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Two-car crash in Vienna sends three to hospital, deputies say