Lee Center man charged of having stolen license plate during traffic stop
SYLVAN BEACH — A Lee Center man was found with a stolen license plate during a traffic stop on Main Street, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Jeffery L. Bristol, 51, of Lee Center, was pulled over on Main Street on April 13 and was found to be in possession of a stolen dealer license plate.
Bristol is charged with one count of fifth-degree possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court on April 27.
- 4:10pm 08/23/17Victim hailed as ‘loving,’ helping others
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Preschool story hour starts Sept. 11 in Remsen
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Rome man charged with rape of girl
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Rome school district sets 2017-18 tax rates
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Carbone group seeks incentives for collision, fleet sales center
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Final concert in series Monday
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Volunteers sought for flag repair
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Library to host book sale in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 08/23/17Meetings — Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017
- 4:00pm 08/23/17RFA Class of 1952 holds reunion