Lee Center man charged of having stolen license plate during traffic stop
SYLVAN BEACH — A Lee Center man was found with a stolen license plate during a traffic stop on Main Street, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Jeffery L. Bristol, 51, of Lee Center, was pulled over on Main Street on April 13 and was found to be in possession of a stolen dealer license plate.
Bristol is charged with one count of fifth-degree possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court on April 27.
- 4:10pm 04/26/18Three to run for three seats on Board of Education
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Cuomo, ICE trade barbs over raids by federal agents
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Brindisi calls for investigations into Sprectrum cable TV, internet price hikes
- 4:00pm 04/26/18City of Rome renews beautification deal with Main Streets Alliance
- 4:00pm 04/26/18City adds $450K to UV plant contract
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Food Bank laments proposed SNAP cuts in Farm Bill
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Toddler Story Time at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Family Fun Day scheduled at Rome campus
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Park Rx Day bike tour Sunday at Fort Stanwix
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Rome Tractor Supply to hold pet adoption event Saturday