Lee Center man charged of having stolen license plate during traffic stop
SYLVAN BEACH — A Lee Center man was found with a stolen license plate during a traffic stop on Main Street, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Jeffery L. Bristol, 51, of Lee Center, was pulled over on Main Street on April 13 and was found to be in possession of a stolen dealer license plate.
Bristol is charged with one count of fifth-degree possession of stolen property, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court on April 27.
- 9:00am 06/17/18Chewie takes top place in Pet Photo Contest
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Damaged helicopter had stopped at Griffiss to refuel
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Beta Sigma Phi Sorority holds ceremony, elects officers
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Earns doctorate
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Police urge drivers to look out for pedestrians at crosswalks
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Lee truck driver charged with Workers’ Compensation fraud, larceny
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Farmers Market returns downtown
- 4:00pm 06/16/18County officials hail winners at inaugural Youth Awards Dinner
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Officials investigate cause of fire in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Public Safety Logs — June 16, 2018