Karate School to offer free women’s defense seminar
Bailey’s Karate School, 5872 Rome-Taberg Road, is offering a free Women’s Defense and Sexual Abuse Prevention Seminar on Monday, July 16, from 7 to 8 p.m.
The seminar is geared toward high school/college-aged mature teens and young adults, according to an announcement by Bailey’s.
The event will be hosted by instructors from Bailey’s Karate School and will feature feedback from local college students that have encountered situations they would like to share involving date rape and sexual harassment.
Space is limited; individuals can register for the seminar by calling 315-339-2570.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans