Karate School to offer free women’s defense seminar
Bailey’s Karate School, 5872 Rome-Taberg Road, is offering a free Women’s Defense and Sexual Abuse Prevention Seminar on Monday, July 16, from 7 to 8 p.m.
The seminar is geared toward high school/college-aged mature teens and young adults, according to an announcement by Bailey’s.
The event will be hosted by instructors from Bailey’s Karate School and will feature feedback from local college students that have encountered situations they would like to share involving date rape and sexual harassment.
Space is limited; individuals can register for the seminar by calling 315-339-2570.
- 4:01pm 09/21/18High time for pot talks?
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair charged after 51 meth pots seized in Madison County drug raid
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair named Officers of the Month for presidential preparations
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Three charged in hit and run accident in city Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18State sends letters to schools to warn of opioid dangers
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Valesky concedes primary but remains on November ballot
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fort super to receive Medal of the Order of 1777
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Jervis joins National Voter Registration Day efforts
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Movies — Sept. 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Public Safety Logs — Sept. 21, 2018