Karate School to offer free women’s defense seminar
Bailey’s Karate School, 5872 Rome-Taberg Road, is offering a free Women’s Defense and Sexual Abuse Prevention Seminar on Monday, July 16, from 7 to 8 p.m.
The seminar is geared toward high school/college-aged mature teens and young adults, according to an announcement by Bailey’s.
The event will be hosted by instructors from Bailey’s Karate School and will feature feedback from local college students that have encountered situations they would like to share involving date rape and sexual harassment.
Space is limited; individuals can register for the seminar by calling 315-339-2570.
- 4:10pm 11/17/18City’s Codes Department unveils hybrid car fleet $100,000 state grant funds purchase of new, energy-efficient vehicles
- 4:00pm 11/17/18DEC seeks input on managing Tug Hill lands
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Civic group honors AmeriCu’s Manuele
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Drivers urged to think safety as winter descends on region
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Woman gets probation for theft
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Eight area residents among state police grads
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Jervis serves as collection point for multiple community outreach efforts
- 4:00pm 11/17/18State champion RFA Marching Band receives commendation
- 4:00pm 11/17/18School board debates membership in statewide association
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Public Safety Logs — Nov. 17, 2018