Karate School to offer free women’s defense seminar
Bailey’s Karate School, 5872 Rome-Taberg Road, is offering a free Women’s Defense and Sexual Abuse Prevention Seminar on Monday, July 16, from 7 to 8 p.m.
The seminar is geared toward high school/college-aged mature teens and young adults, according to an announcement by Bailey’s.
The event will be hosted by instructors from Bailey’s Karate School and will feature feedback from local college students that have encountered situations they would like to share involving date rape and sexual harassment.
Space is limited; individuals can register for the seminar by calling 315-339-2570.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018
- 12:00pm 08/16/18District outlines new school supplies decision
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening