Brenda L. Johnson
Herkimer woman accused of sexual contact with teen
A Herkimer woman is accused of having sexual contact with a teenager in Utica.
Brenda L. Johnson, 51, of Herkimer, had sexual contact with a child under the age of 17 in Utica, according to the county Child Advocacy Center. Johnson was charged this week with third-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
Johnson was released on an appearance ticket and is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court. The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award