Brenda L. Johnson
Herkimer woman accused of sexual contact with teen
A Herkimer woman is accused of having sexual contact with a teenager in Utica.
Brenda L. Johnson, 51, of Herkimer, had sexual contact with a child under the age of 17 in Utica, according to the county Child Advocacy Center. Johnson was charged this week with third-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
Johnson was released on an appearance ticket and is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court. The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Capitol surprised with $10,000 Community Choice Award
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Mysteries, Myths & Mayhem’ to abound at Fort Stanwix
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Hiker, 73, rescued from Bald Mountain
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Oneida executive bemoans how community colleges paid for
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Remsen man accused of forging checks
- 4:00pm 10/18/18MVCC signs transfer pact with SUNY Albany
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Firefighters to host hurricane relief pancake breakfast
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Author, broadcaster to discuss new book at Jervis
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Farm Bureau praises Tenney
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Workshop offered at Griffiss Institute