Herkimer County woman accused of drunk driving in liquor store lot
TOWN OF TRENTON — A Herkimer County woman registered a blood alcohol content of more than twice the legal limit in a liquor store parking lot Friday afternoon.
State police said they were called to Trenton Station Liquors & Wine on Route 12 at about 4 p.m. to check the welfare of a woman sitting in a parked vehicle in their lot.
Troopers said they found an intoxicated Monika E. Story, 57, of Poland.
Troopers said Story registered a blood alcohol content of 0.18 percent — more than twice the legal threshold of 0.08 percent.
Story was ticketed for driving while intoxicated and aggravated DWI, authorities said.
She was released on an appearance ticket for Town Court for Nov. 28, according to the law enforcers.
- 12:00pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty