Herkimer County woman accused of drunk driving in liquor store lot
TOWN OF TRENTON — A Herkimer County woman registered a blood alcohol content of more than twice the legal limit in a liquor store parking lot Friday afternoon.
State police said they were called to Trenton Station Liquors & Wine on Route 12 at about 4 p.m. to check the welfare of a woman sitting in a parked vehicle in their lot.
Troopers said they found an intoxicated Monika E. Story, 57, of Poland.
Troopers said Story registered a blood alcohol content of 0.18 percent — more than twice the legal threshold of 0.08 percent.
Story was ticketed for driving while intoxicated and aggravated DWI, authorities said.
She was released on an appearance ticket for Town Court for Nov. 28, according to the law enforcers.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018