Herkimer County woman accused of drunk driving in liquor store lot
TOWN OF TRENTON — A Herkimer County woman registered a blood alcohol content of more than twice the legal limit in a liquor store parking lot Friday afternoon.
State police said they were called to Trenton Station Liquors & Wine on Route 12 at about 4 p.m. to check the welfare of a woman sitting in a parked vehicle in their lot.
Troopers said they found an intoxicated Monika E. Story, 57, of Poland.
Troopers said Story registered a blood alcohol content of 0.18 percent — more than twice the legal threshold of 0.08 percent.
Story was ticketed for driving while intoxicated and aggravated DWI, authorities said.
She was released on an appearance ticket for Town Court for Nov. 28, according to the law enforcers.
- 4:10pm 03/17/18Camden announces top ten scholars
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Two at EADS receive promotions
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Three earn high honors at South Lewis
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Textbooks approved by BOE in 5-2 vote
- 4:00pm 03/17/18School district redefines lease agreement to use Kost Field Complex
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Student, 11, charged in Westmoreland threat
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Pair accused of welfare fraud in Madison County
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Henry P. Smith Post hosts meeting Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Utica Dollars for Scholars applications deadline approaching