Fugitive taken into custody
One of the fugitives on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted List has been taken into custody, charged with drug possession, according to local law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Michael C. Plumley, 33, was taken into custody late Saturday night after being located at a residence on Route 183 in Williamstown, in Oswego County.
Plumley was picked up by the state police, the law enforcers said.
Plumley is No. 8 on the Most Wanted List. He is the fourth person on the list to be taken into custody.
Plumley is scheduled to appear in County Court to answer a charge of third-degree sale of a controlled substance, a class B felony, authorities said.
He is being held in county jail, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans