Fugitive taken into custody
One of the fugitives on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted List has been taken into custody, charged with drug possession, according to local law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Michael C. Plumley, 33, was taken into custody late Saturday night after being located at a residence on Route 183 in Williamstown, in Oswego County.
Plumley was picked up by the state police, the law enforcers said.
Plumley is No. 8 on the Most Wanted List. He is the fourth person on the list to be taken into custody.
Plumley is scheduled to appear in County Court to answer a charge of third-degree sale of a controlled substance, a class B felony, authorities said.
He is being held in county jail, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dozens attend area forum on hate crimes
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Officials hail completion of ‘transformative’ Griffiss Parkway
- 4:00pm 08/15/18$2M state grant aims to boost high-tech business
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Beware of new IRS scam
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Yorkville man indicted by grand jury in stabbing death
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Kids Oneida, Children’s Museum to hold block party Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Meetings — Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 15, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18R-CATS fundraiser Tuesday at Wendy’s