Fugitive taken into custody
One of the fugitives on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted List has been taken into custody, charged with drug possession, according to local law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Michael C. Plumley, 33, was taken into custody late Saturday night after being located at a residence on Route 183 in Williamstown, in Oswego County.
Plumley was picked up by the state police, the law enforcers said.
Plumley is No. 8 on the Most Wanted List. He is the fourth person on the list to be taken into custody.
Plumley is scheduled to appear in County Court to answer a charge of third-degree sale of a controlled substance, a class B felony, authorities said.
He is being held in county jail, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:10pm 02/17/18Jervis Public Library acknowledges fourth quarter donations, gifts
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Students honored for demonstrating outstanding character
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Rome district to begin Pre-K registration Feb. 26
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Man gets 90 months in prison in child porn case
- 4:00pm 02/17/18DWI charge in Lowville crash
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Movies — Feb. 17, 2018
- 12:00pm 02/17/18Attendance more than doubles at Verona Beach State Park, officials report
- 11:30am 02/17/18New York offers free fishing weekend and ice fishing clinic