Fugitive taken into custody
One of the fugitives on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted List has been taken into custody, charged with drug possession, according to local law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Michael C. Plumley, 33, was taken into custody late Saturday night after being located at a residence on Route 183 in Williamstown, in Oswego County.
Plumley was picked up by the state police, the law enforcers said.
Plumley is No. 8 on the Most Wanted List. He is the fourth person on the list to be taken into custody.
Plumley is scheduled to appear in County Court to answer a charge of third-degree sale of a controlled substance, a class B felony, authorities said.
He is being held in county jail, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Cooperation hailed as resort turns 25
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Level 2 sex offender faces new charges
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Hourly rate in region lags behind national average
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Parks Dept. to host Carnival Friday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Teen airlifted to Syracuse hospital following motorcycle crash
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Sheriff’s deputy, K9 partner graduate intense training program
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Area’s unemployment rate dips
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Even small fireworks can be rough on dogs, animal experts warn
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Oneida High School announces top scholars for Class of 2018
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Westmoreland teen selected for national youth summit in Washington, D.C.