Fugitive taken into custody
One of the fugitives on the Sheriff’s Office’s Ten Most Wanted List has been taken into custody, charged with drug possession, according to local law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Michael C. Plumley, 33, was taken into custody late Saturday night after being located at a residence on Route 183 in Williamstown, in Oswego County.
Plumley was picked up by the state police, the law enforcers said.
Plumley is No. 8 on the Most Wanted List. He is the fourth person on the list to be taken into custody.
Plumley is scheduled to appear in County Court to answer a charge of third-degree sale of a controlled substance, a class B felony, authorities said.
He is being held in county jail, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:10pm 04/21/18Business owners, developers show support for downtown hospital
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Twigs installs officers, honors members
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Clean and Green to host second annual Good Clean Fun Mud Run
- 4:00pm 04/21/18LMV to hold 28th annual graduation ceremony
- 4:00pm 04/21/18MVCC to host Information Session
- 4:00pm 04/21/18VVS garage sale slated for April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Six represent Oneida County at 4-H Horse Bowl
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Herkimer man accused of sexual abuse
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Movies — April 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schenectady man charged with DWI in ATV crash