Four charged with fishing violations, DEC conservation police report
Four people were charged with fishing violations within Oneida County by the state Department of Environmental Conservation Police.
• Trevor C. Edkin, 35, of Whetstone Road, Manlius, charged with failure to carry a license in the Town of Camden on Oct. 22. He appeared in Town Court Nov. 13 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Keith L. Harden, 48, of Woodland Terrace, Oneida, charged with taking undersize fish on Sept. 25 in the Village of Sylvan Beach. He appeared in Village Court Nov. 1 and was ordered to pay a $50 fine, plus $25 surcharge.
• Andrew J. Aston, 28, of Quaker Hill Road, Ava, charged with fishing without a license on July 28 in the Town of Western. He appeared in Town Court Oct. 3 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Kim K. Lachevet, 64, of Trenton Road, Utica, charged with fishing without a license in the Town of Western.
Lachevet appeared in Town Court Oct. 31 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
- 4:10pm 04/21/18Business owners, developers show support for downtown hospital
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Twigs installs officers, honors members
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Clean and Green to host second annual Good Clean Fun Mud Run
- 4:00pm 04/21/18LMV to hold 28th annual graduation ceremony
- 4:00pm 04/21/18MVCC to host Information Session
- 4:00pm 04/21/18VVS garage sale slated for April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Six represent Oneida County at 4-H Horse Bowl
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Herkimer man accused of sexual abuse
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Movies — April 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schenectady man charged with DWI in ATV crash