Four charged with fishing violations, DEC conservation police report
Four people were charged with fishing violations within Oneida County by the state Department of Environmental Conservation Police.
• Trevor C. Edkin, 35, of Whetstone Road, Manlius, charged with failure to carry a license in the Town of Camden on Oct. 22. He appeared in Town Court Nov. 13 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Keith L. Harden, 48, of Woodland Terrace, Oneida, charged with taking undersize fish on Sept. 25 in the Village of Sylvan Beach. He appeared in Village Court Nov. 1 and was ordered to pay a $50 fine, plus $25 surcharge.
• Andrew J. Aston, 28, of Quaker Hill Road, Ava, charged with fishing without a license on July 28 in the Town of Western. He appeared in Town Court Oct. 3 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Kim K. Lachevet, 64, of Trenton Road, Utica, charged with fishing without a license in the Town of Western.
Lachevet appeared in Town Court Oct. 31 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
- 4:21pm 01/20/18Festival fills Friday night with music
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Oneida celebrates National School Choice Week
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Enthusiastic response for robots demonstration at BOE meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18MWPAI adds trustees to board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Bartell Machinery Systems receives pair of awards
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Lawrence named to GLDC board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18BOCES offers continuing education classes
- 4:00pm 01/20/18No cause yet in fatal fire
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Board approves Oneida lacrosse request, retirement extension
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Land trust group voices concerns over proposed wind energy facility