Four charged with fishing violations, DEC conservation police report
Four people were charged with fishing violations within Oneida County by the state Department of Environmental Conservation Police.
• Trevor C. Edkin, 35, of Whetstone Road, Manlius, charged with failure to carry a license in the Town of Camden on Oct. 22. He appeared in Town Court Nov. 13 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Keith L. Harden, 48, of Woodland Terrace, Oneida, charged with taking undersize fish on Sept. 25 in the Village of Sylvan Beach. He appeared in Village Court Nov. 1 and was ordered to pay a $50 fine, plus $25 surcharge.
• Andrew J. Aston, 28, of Quaker Hill Road, Ava, charged with fishing without a license on July 28 in the Town of Western. He appeared in Town Court Oct. 3 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Kim K. Lachevet, 64, of Trenton Road, Utica, charged with fishing without a license in the Town of Western.
Lachevet appeared in Town Court Oct. 31 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
- 4:01pm 10/19/18Morning accident in Rome snarled morning traffic
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Express Employment Professionals First Dollar of Profit
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Alexis Jones, founder of I Am That Girl, to speak at MVCC
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Help available to update, change Medicare plans
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Westmoreland’s ‘most mysterious locale’ open to public tonight
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Take Back the Night event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Rome
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Adults ticketed after ECOs say teens hunting illegally
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Driver injured, ticketed in crash
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Threat at school leads to investigation
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Oneida Lake boat launch closed temporarily