Four charged with fishing violations, DEC conservation police report
Four people were charged with fishing violations within Oneida County by the state Department of Environmental Conservation Police.
• Trevor C. Edkin, 35, of Whetstone Road, Manlius, charged with failure to carry a license in the Town of Camden on Oct. 22. He appeared in Town Court Nov. 13 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Keith L. Harden, 48, of Woodland Terrace, Oneida, charged with taking undersize fish on Sept. 25 in the Village of Sylvan Beach. He appeared in Village Court Nov. 1 and was ordered to pay a $50 fine, plus $25 surcharge.
• Andrew J. Aston, 28, of Quaker Hill Road, Ava, charged with fishing without a license on July 28 in the Town of Western. He appeared in Town Court Oct. 3 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
• Kim K. Lachevet, 64, of Trenton Road, Utica, charged with fishing without a license in the Town of Western.
Lachevet appeared in Town Court Oct. 31 and was ordered to pay a $25 fine, plus $75 surcharge.
- 4:10pm 07/20/18Access still issue at Erie Canal Village
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Accused brother waives felony hearing in court
- 4:00pm 07/20/18House catches on fire after failed bid to rid bees from home
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Sherrill Manufacturing to participate in event at White House
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Stanwix Veterans & Men’s Club awards 2018 scholarships
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Chamber honors president, business manager for service
- 4:00pm 07/20/18VVS to host ‘Camp Invention’ enrichment program
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Local job count dips, labor statistics show
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Thruway warns of traffic disruptions
- 4:00pm 07/20/18College graduations, acceptance — July 20, 2018