Taylor B. Sharron
Florence man, 20, accused of smashing woman in head with bat
TOWN OF FLORENCE — A 20-year-old man is accused of smashing a woman in the head with a baseball bat.
Sheriff’s deputies said Taylor B. Sharron, of Wolcott Hill Road, struck his father’s girlfriend in the head with a baseball bat during a dispute at his residence on Jan.5. The woman suffered injuries to her face and was treated at a local hospital.
Sharron is charged with one count each of second-degree assault, a class D felony, and criminal possession of a weapon, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $25,000 bond, according to the law enforcement officials.
He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 04/25/17County officials outline teen traffic safety program events scheduled
- 4:00pm 04/25/17DFAS still waiting for Army report
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Three file as candidates for three seats on Board of Education
- 4:00pm 04/25/17RFA show choir, RCT Talent Team to perform Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Elementary redistricting plan nears anticipated approval
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Fire guts mill owned by Cooperstown baseball bat maker
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Man accused of cruelty for killing family dog
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Karate school to host Black Belt Spectacular
- 4:00pm 04/25/17City, school tax deadline May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Meetings — April 26, 2017