Larz A. Forsyth
Drugs seized, Utica man faces charges in drug bust
A Utica man was taken into custody and charged as a result of an ongoing drug investigation Friday.
The state police Community Narcotics Enforcement Team Central, with the assistance of State Police K9, executed a search warrant at 814 Newell St. and seized quantities of cocaine, marijuana and Adderall, in additional to a scale, packaging materials and about $5,000 in cash, investigators said.
As a result, Larz A. Forsyth, 21, was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, and fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class C felony.
Forsyth was arraigned in City Court and was released after posting a $15,000 bond. The investigation continues and additional charges are pending, investigators said.
- 4:10pm 04/21/18Business owners, developers show support for downtown hospital
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Twigs installs officers, honors members
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Clean and Green to host second annual Good Clean Fun Mud Run
- 4:00pm 04/21/18LMV to hold 28th annual graduation ceremony
- 4:00pm 04/21/18MVCC to host Information Session
- 4:00pm 04/21/18VVS garage sale slated for April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Six represent Oneida County at 4-H Horse Bowl
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Herkimer man accused of sexual abuse
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Movies — April 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schenectady man charged with DWI in ATV crash