Drivers escape injury in crash
WHITESTOWN — Drivers escaped injury in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Judd Road and Cider Street Thursday.
Deputy Alicia M. Marconi said Jadah Gann, 17, of Rome, was driving a 2004 Hyundai Sonata westbound on Judd Road when she failed to slow down as she approached a changing traffic light at Cider Street at 4:20 p.m. Gann then struck a vehicle that was westbound on Cider, driven by Christine Jobson, 63, also of Rome.
Gann was issued a ticket for a traffic violation and will appear in Town Court.
Oriskany Fire Department and COCVAC ambulance assisted.
- 4:10pm 11/18/17Pendorf, Blackall honored for contributions to Rome’s historical preservation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17BOE approves overseas trip; mulls association expense
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Oneida Common Council reviews 2018 budget with water, police departments
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gift sign-ups start Nov. 27 at rescue mission
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Steuben justice resigns following private investigation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Public Safety Logs — Nov. 18, 2017
- 4:00pm 11/18/17‘Stuff the Bus’ kicks-off today
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Meetings — Monday, Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Genius NY names 16 semifinalists
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Syracuse man charged with DUI in two-vehicle Verona crash