Drivers escape injury in crash
WHITESTOWN — Drivers escaped injury in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Judd Road and Cider Street Thursday.
Deputy Alicia M. Marconi said Jadah Gann, 17, of Rome, was driving a 2004 Hyundai Sonata westbound on Judd Road when she failed to slow down as she approached a changing traffic light at Cider Street at 4:20 p.m. Gann then struck a vehicle that was westbound on Cider, driven by Christine Jobson, 63, also of Rome.
Gann was issued a ticket for a traffic violation and will appear in Town Court.
Oriskany Fire Department and COCVAC ambulance assisted.
- 12:30pm 01/23/18Equipment failure means lights out for thousands in Camden
- 12:21pm 01/23/18Harden assets for sale, report says
- 11:27am 01/23/18Herd of 56 cows die in Constableville blaze
- 4:02pm 01/22/18Man dies after being hit with police Taser
- 4:01pm 01/22/18Rome launches 311 app
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica man charged with murder following infant's death
- 4:00pm 01/22/18No arguing over success of speech and debate tourney at RFA
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Meeting on Utica Street bridge rehab Feb. 7
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Council seeks input on PILOT program for solar power systems
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Rome attorney joins financial firm