Drivers escape injury in crash
WHITESTOWN — Drivers escaped injury in a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Judd Road and Cider Street Thursday.
Deputy Alicia M. Marconi said Jadah Gann, 17, of Rome, was driving a 2004 Hyundai Sonata westbound on Judd Road when she failed to slow down as she approached a changing traffic light at Cider Street at 4:20 p.m. Gann then struck a vehicle that was westbound on Cider, driven by Christine Jobson, 63, also of Rome.
Gann was issued a ticket for a traffic violation and will appear in Town Court.
Oriskany Fire Department and COCVAC ambulance assisted.
- 4:10pm 07/20/17Bicyclists can ride through region’s history with new feature
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Sylvan Beach gets ready to welcome pirates this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Good Samaritan rescues woman from rapids
- 4:00pm 07/20/17County executive to feds: Flood victims are engulfed by bureaucracy, red tape
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Aldi's reopens
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Algae forces beaches to close
- 4:00pm 07/20/17RPD holds Law Enforcement Day
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Rome Cemetery announces plans for annual ice cream social event
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Meetings — July 20, 2017
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Second St. man accused of damaging girlfriend’s van, slamming door on cops