Driver treated for minor injuries after car flips in Verona
TOWN OF VERONA — A 22-year-old man was hospitalized after his motor vehicle flipped onto its roof on Beach Light Road early New Year’s Day.
Sheriff’s deputies said Edward Pugh II, of Sherrill, was westbound at about 2:30 a.m. Monday when he lost control of his 2015 Chevy at an unsafe speed while going around a curve. Deputies said the Chevy crossed over the oncoming lane and hit a ditch off the south shoulder, flipping onto its roof.
Pugh was treated at the Oneida Health Care Center for minor injuries, deputies said.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Second dairy forum Monday evening at CCE in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Joy teacher resigns, letter notes school district failings
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Video game player returns from Las Vegas competition
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Bank, Foundation to give $250,000 to aid cancer center
- 4:00pm 12/08/18School district occupational therapist resigns
- 4:00pm 12/08/18RFA to host Wreaths Across America event
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Madison County man charged with larceny, welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Vandal targeting vehicles, houses in Madison County
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Five accused of selling smokes to minors in sting