Driver treated for minor injuries after car flips in Verona
TOWN OF VERONA — A 22-year-old man was hospitalized after his motor vehicle flipped onto its roof on Beach Light Road early New Year’s Day.
Sheriff’s deputies said Edward Pugh II, of Sherrill, was westbound at about 2:30 a.m. Monday when he lost control of his 2015 Chevy at an unsafe speed while going around a curve. Deputies said the Chevy crossed over the oncoming lane and hit a ditch off the south shoulder, flipping onto its roof.
Pugh was treated at the Oneida Health Care Center for minor injuries, deputies said.
- 4:10pm 03/17/18Camden announces top ten scholars
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Two at EADS receive promotions
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Three earn high honors at South Lewis
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Textbooks approved by BOE in 5-2 vote
- 4:00pm 03/17/18School district redefines lease agreement to use Kost Field Complex
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Student, 11, charged in Westmoreland threat
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Pair accused of welfare fraud in Madison County
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Henry P. Smith Post hosts meeting Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Utica Dollars for Scholars applications deadline approaching