Driver, 70, hurt in Waterville crash
WATERVILLE — A driver suffered minor injuries in a two-vehicle crash on West Main Street Friday evening.
Deputies said Eileen Thayer, 70, of Clark Mills, was driving her 2016 Chevrolet Malibu northbound and attempted to make a left turn onto West Main Street when she failed to yield to Nicole Craver, 31, of Bouckville, Madison County, who was operating a Mitsubishi Outlander eastbound at 7:27 p.m.
Thayer’s front driver side bumper struck Craver’s front passenger side bumper and both vehicles sustained minor damage from the collision.
Craver suffered minor injuries and was evaluated by members of Waterville Fire Department and Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance, but denied further treatment, according to deputies.
Thayer was charged with failure to yield the right of way while entering a roadway and will appear in Village Court.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018