Driver, 70, hurt in Waterville crash
WATERVILLE — A driver suffered minor injuries in a two-vehicle crash on West Main Street Friday evening.
Deputies said Eileen Thayer, 70, of Clark Mills, was driving her 2016 Chevrolet Malibu northbound and attempted to make a left turn onto West Main Street when she failed to yield to Nicole Craver, 31, of Bouckville, Madison County, who was operating a Mitsubishi Outlander eastbound at 7:27 p.m.
Thayer’s front driver side bumper struck Craver’s front passenger side bumper and both vehicles sustained minor damage from the collision.
Craver suffered minor injuries and was evaluated by members of Waterville Fire Department and Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance, but denied further treatment, according to deputies.
Thayer was charged with failure to yield the right of way while entering a roadway and will appear in Village Court.
- 4:01pm 09/21/18High time for pot talks?
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair charged after 51 meth pots seized in Madison County drug raid
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair named Officers of the Month for presidential preparations
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Three charged in hit and run accident in city Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18State sends letters to schools to warn of opioid dangers
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Valesky concedes primary but remains on November ballot
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fort super to receive Medal of the Order of 1777
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Jervis joins National Voter Registration Day efforts
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Movies — Sept. 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Public Safety Logs — Sept. 21, 2018