Deputies use DNA evidence to bust Verona man in break-in
VERONA — With the help of DNA identification, the sheriff’s office was able to charge a Verona man with breaking into a residence on Point Rock Road in the Town of Lee back in October.
Deputies said Christopher F. Brazie, 26, of Verona Mills Road, was taken into custody Wednesday as a result of a DNA hit made on evidence secured at the scene at the time of the initial investigation.
Brazie was charged with felony second-degree burglary. He was arraigned in Oneida County Central Arraignment and sent to county jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or bond.
The suspect will later appear in Lee Town Court.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018