Deputies say woman tried to pass contraband
WHITESTOWN — A woman was charged Friday with passing contraband at Oneida County Jail. Deputies said at about 1 p.m. Suzanne Korzeniowski, 39, of Utica, was visiting a man who was incarcerated when she attempted to pass him contraband but was caught by corrections staff.
Korzeniowski was charged with passing prison contraband, authorities said. She will appear in Town Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:10pm 03/17/18Camden announces top ten scholars
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Two at EADS receive promotions
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Three earn high honors at South Lewis
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Textbooks approved by BOE in 5-2 vote
- 4:00pm 03/17/18School district redefines lease agreement to use Kost Field Complex
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Student, 11, charged in Westmoreland threat
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Pair accused of welfare fraud in Madison County
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Henry P. Smith Post hosts meeting Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Utica Dollars for Scholars applications deadline approaching