Deputies say woman tried to pass contraband
WHITESTOWN — A woman was charged Friday with passing contraband at Oneida County Jail. Deputies said at about 1 p.m. Suzanne Korzeniowski, 39, of Utica, was visiting a man who was incarcerated when she attempted to pass him contraband but was caught by corrections staff.
Korzeniowski was charged with passing prison contraband, authorities said. She will appear in Town Court, the law enforcers added.
- 12:00pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty