Deputies say woman tried to pass contraband
WHITESTOWN — A woman was charged Friday with passing contraband at Oneida County Jail. Deputies said at about 1 p.m. Suzanne Korzeniowski, 39, of Utica, was visiting a man who was incarcerated when she attempted to pass him contraband but was caught by corrections staff.
Korzeniowski was charged with passing prison contraband, authorities said. She will appear in Town Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:02pm 09/24/18Gas prices remain steady in region, AAA survey reports
- 4:01pm 09/24/18Thousands descend on the Remsen Barn Fest
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Saturday's Royalty and Rogues IV festival in Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Meetings — Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Man injured in flipped vehicle trying to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Foundation offers training for non-profits
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Pair of Oneida residents charged with driving stolen car
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Crash sends couple to hospital
- 4:00pm 09/24/18200 jobs, millions in investment projected for drone zone
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Bank donates supplies