Deputies say woman tried to pass contraband
WHITESTOWN — A woman was charged Friday with passing contraband at Oneida County Jail. Deputies said at about 1 p.m. Suzanne Korzeniowski, 39, of Utica, was visiting a man who was incarcerated when she attempted to pass him contraband but was caught by corrections staff.
Korzeniowski was charged with passing prison contraband, authorities said. She will appear in Town Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:03pm 01/23/18Harden assets for sale, report says
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Hall named Officer of Month
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Naturalization ceremony Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Brief shutdown has varying impact at installations
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Rome man, 61, arrested, twice, in domestic dispute
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Mother in Yorkville fire succumbs to injuries
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Team to host chicken riggie dinner fundraiser
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Recreation Dept. to host annual Sweet Heart Couples Dance
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Blood drive Friday at Rome church
- 4:00pm 01/23/18Deadline Jan. 31 for internship program