Deputies say woman tried to pass contraband
WHITESTOWN — A woman was charged Friday with passing contraband at Oneida County Jail. Deputies said at about 1 p.m. Suzanne Korzeniowski, 39, of Utica, was visiting a man who was incarcerated when she attempted to pass him contraband but was caught by corrections staff.
Korzeniowski was charged with passing prison contraband, authorities said. She will appear in Town Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:10pm 11/22/17Ribbon cut for new health care services downtown
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gingerbread Village open at Turning Stone
- 4:00pm 11/22/17House at 426 W. Court St. demolished
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Small businesses to come together Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Army helicopters at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Lee waits for answers to trickle in from state on well-drilling
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Two run for one seat on Lee Board of Fire Commissioners
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Comets deliver turkeys, and good will, to local families in need
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Sherrill to host Christmas lighting contest
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Discussion on U.S.-Iran relations at Hamilton College