Deputies continue search for fleeing women from MVA
MARCY — Deputies continue to look for two women involved in a personal-injury crash on Route 49 Tuesday evening.
The accident occurred at 7:05 p.m. in the eastbound lane, just west of the SUNY Parkway exit. Deputies said two occupants of an Acura fled the scene on foot, and they were the only ones in the car. They were described as two young women in their early 20s. It is unknown what direction the women fled, deputies said.
The driver of the other vehicle involved, Tasha Floyd, and family members inside her vehicle, suffered minor injuries, deputies said.
The case is being investigated as a leaving the scene of a personal injury motor vehicle accident and is still under investigation.
Anyone with any information regarding the accident should contact the Sheriff’s Office at 315-736-0141. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Capitol surprised with $10,000 Community Choice Award
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Mysteries, Myths & Mayhem’ to abound at Fort Stanwix
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Hiker, 73, rescued from Bald Mountain
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Oneida executive bemoans how community colleges paid for
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Remsen man accused of forging checks
- 4:00pm 10/18/18MVCC signs transfer pact with SUNY Albany
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Firefighters to host hurricane relief pancake breakfast
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Author, broadcaster to discuss new book at Jervis
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Farm Bureau praises Tenney
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Workshop offered at Griffiss Institute