Deputies continue search for fleeing women from MVA
MARCY — Deputies continue to look for two women involved in a personal-injury crash on Route 49 Tuesday evening.
The accident occurred at 7:05 p.m. in the eastbound lane, just west of the SUNY Parkway exit. Deputies said two occupants of an Acura fled the scene on foot, and they were the only ones in the car. They were described as two young women in their early 20s. It is unknown what direction the women fled, deputies said.
The driver of the other vehicle involved, Tasha Floyd, and family members inside her vehicle, suffered minor injuries, deputies said.
The case is being investigated as a leaving the scene of a personal injury motor vehicle accident and is still under investigation.
Anyone with any information regarding the accident should contact the Sheriff’s Office at 315-736-0141. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award