Crash sends teen to hospital in Camden
CAMDEN — A teenager was hospitalized after her car crashed into a tree on Route 13 Wednesday afternoon, according to a report by local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Kaylee Turner, 19, of Taberg, was southbound at about 4:10 p.m. when she lost control of her car and went off the roadway, striking a tree.
Deputies said Turner suffered arm and chest pain and was taken to the Oneida Health Care Center for treatment.
The investigation into the accident remains ongoing, the law enforcers stated.
- 4:01pm 09/21/18High time for pot talks?
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair charged after 51 meth pots seized in Madison County drug raid
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair named Officers of the Month for presidential preparations
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Three charged in hit and run accident in city Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18State sends letters to schools to warn of opioid dangers
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Valesky concedes primary but remains on November ballot
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fort super to receive Medal of the Order of 1777
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Jervis joins National Voter Registration Day efforts
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Movies — Sept. 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Public Safety Logs — Sept. 21, 2018