Crash sends teen to hospital in Camden
CAMDEN — A teenager was hospitalized after her car crashed into a tree on Route 13 Wednesday afternoon, according to a report by local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Kaylee Turner, 19, of Taberg, was southbound at about 4:10 p.m. when she lost control of her car and went off the roadway, striking a tree.
Deputies said Turner suffered arm and chest pain and was taken to the Oneida Health Care Center for treatment.
The investigation into the accident remains ongoing, the law enforcers stated.
- 12:07pm 01/17/18Fire destroys vacant mobile home in Florence
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:10pm 01/16/18District attorney posts Conley trial testimony on website
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Police to host civilian academy
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Bryant back at helm, as interim superintendent at Camden school district
- 4:00pm 01/16/18County eyes $150,000 to fund legal assistance for vets
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Woman hurt as car flips onto roof
- 4:00pm 01/16/18MVCC announces cultural series lineup
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Students leaving behind lots of winter clothing, superintendent warns
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Free small business webinar offered at SUNY Poly Jan. 24