Crash sends teen to hospital in Camden
CAMDEN — A teenager was hospitalized after her car crashed into a tree on Route 13 Wednesday afternoon, according to a report by local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Kaylee Turner, 19, of Taberg, was southbound at about 4:10 p.m. when she lost control of her car and went off the roadway, striking a tree.
Deputies said Turner suffered arm and chest pain and was taken to the Oneida Health Care Center for treatment.
The investigation into the accident remains ongoing, the law enforcers stated.
- 12:00pm 03/23/18Jury finds Coffin guilty of murder
- 6:33pm 03/22/18Update: Coffin found guilty of murder
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Meetings — March 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Proposal calls for Rome Lab to receive $243 million
- 4:00pm 03/22/18NYSSD crowns its king and queen
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Madison County issues warning on ‘sharps’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Man, 50, killed in Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Wellness Fair set for Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Oneida woman seeks to fill state Supreme Court vacancy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Public Safety Logs — March 22, 2018