Crash sends teen to hospital in Camden
CAMDEN — A teenager was hospitalized after her car crashed into a tree on Route 13 Wednesday afternoon, according to a report by local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Kaylee Turner, 19, of Taberg, was southbound at about 4:10 p.m. when she lost control of her car and went off the roadway, striking a tree.
Deputies said Turner suffered arm and chest pain and was taken to the Oneida Health Care Center for treatment.
The investigation into the accident remains ongoing, the law enforcers stated.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018