Crash sends one to hospital
TOWN OF VIENNA — One person was hospitalized after a two-vehicle collision on Route 49 Monday afternoon.
Sheriff’s deputies said Karl, 41, and Danielle Schultz, 43, of Elpis Road, Cleveland, were eastbound on Route 49 at 3:40 p.m. when their vehicle collided with another vehicle that was attempting to enter the highway from a driveway. Deputies said the other driver, Karen Eckel, 59, of Route 49, Vienna, was ticketed for the crash and is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
Passenger Danielle Schultz was treated for neck pain at Rome Memorial Hospital, authorities stated.
- 4:10pm 07/17/18$9M swift water rescue training center opens in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Man accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Camden schools to establish two special patrol officers
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Police outline Law Enforcement Day schedule
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Event to raise funds for R-CATS
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Bellamy Community Awards names master of ceremonies
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Meetings — Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Public Safety Logs —July 17, 2018