Crash leaves woman in critical condition
TOWN OF SANGERFIELD — A 58-year-old woman was hospitalized in critical condition after a motorcycle collided with a pickup truck on Route 20 Thursday afternoon.
State police said Paul F. Dudden, 73, of Camillus, was westbound in the driving lane on Route 20 at 12:30 p.m. when he attempted to make a U-turn and crossed in front of the path of an oncoming motorcycle. Troopers said the 2014 Harley Davidson motorcycle, operated by William J. Price, 46, of Cassville, was also westbound, in the passing lane.
Both Price and his passenger, 58-year-old Michele M. Price, were thrown from the motorcycle in the crash.
Authorities said Michele Price was air-lifted by Mercy Flight helicopter to University Hospital in Syracuse with severe internal injuries. She was listed in critical condition, troopers said. William Price was also taken to University Hospital, with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
- 4:00pm 09/19/18GOP’s Molinaro gets Picente endorsement
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Board approves paving project to ease Strough parking woes
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Possible harmful algae blooms found on Oneida Lake
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Flu season coming on quickly, health department warns; officials say the time is now to get annual flu vaccine
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Utica man accused of raping two children
- 4:00pm 09/19/18-
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Two charged as accomplices in DeWitt slayings
- 4:00pm 09/19/18State begins weekly fall foliage reports
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Brindisi: Public would suffer from proposed health care merger
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Meetings — Thursday, Sept. 20