Crash leaves woman in critical condition
TOWN OF SANGERFIELD — A 58-year-old woman was hospitalized in critical condition after a motorcycle collided with a pickup truck on Route 20 Thursday afternoon.
State police said Paul F. Dudden, 73, of Camillus, was westbound in the driving lane on Route 20 at 12:30 p.m. when he attempted to make a U-turn and crossed in front of the path of an oncoming motorcycle. Troopers said the 2014 Harley Davidson motorcycle, operated by William J. Price, 46, of Cassville, was also westbound, in the passing lane.
Both Price and his passenger, 58-year-old Michele M. Price, were thrown from the motorcycle in the crash.
Authorities said Michele Price was air-lifted by Mercy Flight helicopter to University Hospital in Syracuse with severe internal injuries. She was listed in critical condition, troopers said. William Price was also taken to University Hospital, with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident remains under investigation.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18City's Board of Estimate to hold special meeting
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Board, groups meet to discuss minority concerns
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Flakes to fly; several inches of snow likely
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Oneida County lawmakers approve budget without gaming revenue sharing
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Nursing facility donates to Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Rescue Mission puts out call for turkeys
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Lewis County man hospitalized after rescuing dogs from fire
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Council approves trash, dog ordinance changes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Trailbusters to host NYS safety course
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Children can send Christmas wishes to Santa Claus