Charges pending in Oneida crash
ONEIDA — Charges are pending in a crash Tuesday involving a driver who struck a utility pole on Fairview Avenue.
Oneida Police said Nathan R. Lombardi, 19, of 1029 Westwood Trail, was westbound on Fairview when he went off the north side of the roadway and struck a utility pole. The vehicle then caught on fire.
Lombardi was airlifted from the scene with internal injuries not considered to be life threatening, police said. Tickets are pending the outcome of the investigation.
Oneida Police and Fire departments were assisted by state police, Vineall Ambulance, Greater Lenox Ambulance Service and Mercy Flight.
- 9:21pm 09/25/18Authorities respond to gunshot victim near South Madison Street
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Griffo, Valesky get high grades from pro-business group; Assembly members lower
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Utica Zoo back in good standing
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Board of Education does away with on-site school meetings
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Common Council set to receive mayor’s proposed 2019 budget
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Church to host Lord’s Acre Auction Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Man arrested again on drug, cigarette charges
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Students lacking vaccinations to be barred starting Monday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Agency seeks host sites for AmeriCorps program
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Colonial Park center to hold Fall Festival Saturday