Charges pending in Oneida crash
ONEIDA — Charges are pending in a crash Tuesday involving a driver who struck a utility pole on Fairview Avenue.
Oneida Police said Nathan R. Lombardi, 19, of 1029 Westwood Trail, was westbound on Fairview when he went off the north side of the roadway and struck a utility pole. The vehicle then caught on fire.
Lombardi was airlifted from the scene with internal injuries not considered to be life threatening, police said. Tickets are pending the outcome of the investigation.
Oneida Police and Fire departments were assisted by state police, Vineall Ambulance, Greater Lenox Ambulance Service and Mercy Flight.
- 4:10pm 11/17/18City’s Codes Department unveils hybrid car fleet $100,000 state grant funds purchase of new, energy-efficient vehicles
- 4:00pm 11/17/18DEC seeks input on managing Tug Hill lands
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Civic group honors AmeriCu’s Manuele
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Drivers urged to think safety as winter descends on region
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Woman gets probation for theft
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Eight area residents among state police grads
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Jervis serves as collection point for multiple community outreach efforts
- 4:00pm 11/17/18State champion RFA Marching Band receives commendation
- 4:00pm 11/17/18School board debates membership in statewide association
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Public Safety Logs — Nov. 17, 2018