Black River Blvd. accident leads to DWI charge
Following a two-vehicle collision on Black River Boulevard on Tuesday, law enforcers said one driver registered a blood alcohol content of more than four times the legal threshold.
Police said Marcus D. Finn, 41, of 5518 Jenkins Road, was involved in a two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of the boulevard at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Police said no one was injured in the crash.
Finn registered a BAC of 0.35 percent, more than four times the legal limit of 0.08 percent, authorities said.
Finn is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, police said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court. Officer James A. Pruckno investigated.
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Pair vie for seat on Lee Town Board
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Woman charged with slashing man during dispute
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Man charged with assault after smashed glass cuts child
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Two charged, two sought in Oneida home invasion
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Nuns on the Bus to make stop outside Tenney office
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Man accused of attacks on girlfriend, wandering into W. Liberty St. home
- 4:00pm 10/22/18District, Birnie Bus near launch of bus tracking app
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Meetings — Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/22/18SUNY Potsdam names Rome native and RFA grad as new vice president for advancement
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Union endorses McEvoy in 101st district