Black River Blvd. accident leads to DWI charge
Following a two-vehicle collision on Black River Boulevard on Tuesday, law enforcers said one driver registered a blood alcohol content of more than four times the legal threshold.
Police said Marcus D. Finn, 41, of 5518 Jenkins Road, was involved in a two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of the boulevard at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Police said no one was injured in the crash.
Finn registered a BAC of 0.35 percent, more than four times the legal limit of 0.08 percent, authorities said.
Finn is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, police said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court. Officer James A. Pruckno investigated.
- 7:38am 05/24/18Area lawmakers support appointment of interim attorney general
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Jervis Library hosts semi-annual Recycling Day
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Woman charged with drunk driving
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Area unemployment rate drops, state statistics show
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Hinckley boat launch to open Thursday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Meetings — Thursday, May 24, 2018
- 4:00pm 05/23/18College graduations, acceptances — May 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Memorial Day travelers to hit road despite soaring prices
- 4:00pm 05/23/18St. Elizabeth College of Nursing presents graduation awards
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Local trio among Junior Dairy Leaders