Black River Blvd. accident leads to DWI charge
Following a two-vehicle collision on Black River Boulevard on Tuesday, law enforcers said one driver registered a blood alcohol content of more than four times the legal threshold.
Police said Marcus D. Finn, 41, of 5518 Jenkins Road, was involved in a two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of the boulevard at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Police said no one was injured in the crash.
Finn registered a BAC of 0.35 percent, more than four times the legal limit of 0.08 percent, authorities said.
Finn is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, police said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court. Officer James A. Pruckno investigated.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018
- 12:00pm 08/16/18District outlines new school supplies decision
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening