Black River Blvd. accident leads to DWI charge
Following a two-vehicle collision on Black River Boulevard on Tuesday, law enforcers said one driver registered a blood alcohol content of more than four times the legal threshold.
Police said Marcus D. Finn, 41, of 5518 Jenkins Road, was involved in a two-vehicle collision in the 800 block of the boulevard at about 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Police said no one was injured in the crash.
Finn registered a BAC of 0.35 percent, more than four times the legal limit of 0.08 percent, authorities said.
Finn is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, police said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court. Officer James A. Pruckno investigated.
- 4:10pm 02/17/18Jervis Public Library acknowledges fourth quarter donations, gifts
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Students honored for demonstrating outstanding character
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Rome district to begin Pre-K registration Feb. 26
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Man gets 90 months in prison in child porn case
- 4:00pm 02/17/18DWI charge in Lowville crash
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Movies — Feb. 17, 2018
- 12:00pm 02/17/18Attendance more than doubles at Verona Beach State Park, officials report
- 11:30am 02/17/18New York offers free fishing weekend and ice fishing clinic