Benefit to help family that lost home in fire
A benefit to help the family that lost their home in a house fire on Fourth Street will be held at the Rome Polish Home Saturday. Patsy Wallace and her four children lost their home in a fire at 100 Fourth St. on Feb. 2. Family friends have organized a fundraiser to help Wallace and her family.
The event will take place from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Rome Polish Home at 415 S. George St. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple. Children are free. The fundraiser is hosted by family friend Bonita Capparelli.
Capparelli said the event will feature music, food, raffles and activities for children. The event will be headlined by the band Red Hush, with additional music from Sonja Lynn and Eddie
- 11:30am 03/24/18Clinton attorney declares run for Oneida Co. Family Court judge
- 4:10pm 03/23/18Rome to get $1M from state to remediate former Rome Cable site
- 4:00pm 03/23/18City finalizes proposal for $10M downtown revitalization plan
- 4:00pm 03/23/18BOCES holds Open House
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Driver hurt after being cut off by school bus
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Utica woman accused of trying to attack social worker
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Stabbing victim dies of injuries
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Rome students to march, rally Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Pets can get pictures with Easter Bunny
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Pre-licensing class offered March 31 at Holy Cross Academy