Benefit to help family that lost home in fire
A benefit to help the family that lost their home in a house fire on Fourth Street will be held at the Rome Polish Home Saturday. Patsy Wallace and her four children lost their home in a fire at 100 Fourth St. on Feb. 2. Family friends have organized a fundraiser to help Wallace and her family.
The event will take place from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Rome Polish Home at 415 S. George St. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple. Children are free. The fundraiser is hosted by family friend Bonita Capparelli.
Capparelli said the event will feature music, food, raffles and activities for children. The event will be headlined by the band Red Hush, with additional music from Sonja Lynn and Eddie
- 12:00pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty