Benefit to help family that lost home in fire
A benefit to help the family that lost their home in a house fire on Fourth Street will be held at the Rome Polish Home Saturday. Patsy Wallace and her four children lost their home in a fire at 100 Fourth St. on Feb. 2. Family friends have organized a fundraiser to help Wallace and her family.
The event will take place from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Rome Polish Home at 415 S. George St. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple. Children are free. The fundraiser is hosted by family friend Bonita Capparelli.
Capparelli said the event will feature music, food, raffles and activities for children. The event will be headlined by the band Red Hush, with additional music from Sonja Lynn and Eddie
- 4:00pm 09/19/18GOP’s Molinaro gets Picente endorsement
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Board approves paving project to ease Strough parking woes
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Possible harmful algae blooms found on Oneida Lake
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Flu season coming on quickly, health department warns; officials say the time is now to get annual flu vaccine
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Utica man accused of raping two children
- 4:00pm 09/19/18-
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Two charged as accomplices in DeWitt slayings
- 4:00pm 09/19/18State begins weekly fall foliage reports
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Brindisi: Public would suffer from proposed health care merger
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Meetings — Thursday, Sept. 20