Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
TOWN OF FLOYD — Deputies responded to a report of menacing with a handgun at the intersection of Rickmeyer and New Floyd roads this morning.
Deputy Matthew Bauer said he responded to the incident at about 6:20 a.m. On arrival, deputies and troopers from State Police at Remsen located the caller at his home on New Floyd Road and the second person involved at their residence on Rickmeyer Road.
The incident remains under investigation and appears to be unfounded at this time, Bauer said.
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Registered sex offender charged with having child pornography
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Event to aid cancer victims, families
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Woman faces meth charges after drug raid at residence
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Teen hurt in crash after suffering medical emergency
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Woman, three children escape harm in fire
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Councilors set to vote on $44.35M budget
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Signs of changing seasons abound
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/23/18City to host Halloween event Friday
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Teen charged with DWAI with other teens in car