Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
TOWN OF FLOYD — Deputies responded to a report of menacing with a handgun at the intersection of Rickmeyer and New Floyd roads this morning.
Deputy Matthew Bauer said he responded to the incident at about 6:20 a.m. On arrival, deputies and troopers from State Police at Remsen located the caller at his home on New Floyd Road and the second person involved at their residence on Rickmeyer Road.
The incident remains under investigation and appears to be unfounded at this time, Bauer said.
- 4:10pm 01/18/18New look in starring role at Capitol
- 4:00pm 01/18/18RFA to host speech and debate tourney
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Picente backs call for online retailers to collect sales tax
- 4:00pm 01/18/18DWI charged in early morning traffic stop
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Changes in offing for program to promote local consolidation efforts
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Free family gym time offered for Sherrill residents
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Crash sends Remsen man to hospital
- 4:00pm 01/18/18American-Ukrainian Veterans and Mens Club installs officers
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Meetings — Friday, Jan. 19, 2019