Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
TOWN OF FLOYD — Deputies responded to a report of menacing with a handgun at the intersection of Rickmeyer and New Floyd roads this morning.
Deputy Matthew Bauer said he responded to the incident at about 6:20 a.m. On arrival, deputies and troopers from State Police at Remsen located the caller at his home on New Floyd Road and the second person involved at their residence on Rickmeyer Road.
The incident remains under investigation and appears to be unfounded at this time, Bauer said.
- 4:10pm 07/20/18Access still issue at Erie Canal Village
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Accused brother waives felony hearing in court
- 4:00pm 07/20/18House catches on fire after failed bid to rid bees from home
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Sherrill Manufacturing to participate in event at White House
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Stanwix Veterans & Men’s Club awards 2018 scholarships
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Chamber honors president, business manager for service
- 4:00pm 07/20/18VVS to host ‘Camp Invention’ enrichment program
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Local job count dips, labor statistics show
- 4:00pm 07/20/18Thruway warns of traffic disruptions
- 4:00pm 07/20/18College graduations, acceptance — July 20, 2018