Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
TOWN OF FLOYD — Deputies responded to a report of menacing with a handgun at the intersection of Rickmeyer and New Floyd roads this morning.
Deputy Matthew Bauer said he responded to the incident at about 6:20 a.m. On arrival, deputies and troopers from State Police at Remsen located the caller at his home on New Floyd Road and the second person involved at their residence on Rickmeyer Road.
The incident remains under investigation and appears to be unfounded at this time, Bauer said.
- 4:10pm 04/21/18Business owners, developers show support for downtown hospital
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Twigs installs officers, honors members
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Clean and Green to host second annual Good Clean Fun Mud Run
- 4:00pm 04/21/18LMV to hold 28th annual graduation ceremony
- 4:00pm 04/21/18MVCC to host Information Session
- 4:00pm 04/21/18VVS garage sale slated for April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Six represent Oneida County at 4-H Horse Bowl
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Herkimer man accused of sexual abuse
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Movies — April 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schenectady man charged with DWI in ATV crash