41-year-old Verona Beach motorcyclist killed
VERONA BEACH — A 41-year-old motorcyclist was killed after his Kawasaki went off Oneida Street early this morning.
Sheriff’s deputies said Ronald E. McEathron, of Verona Beach, was eastbound on Oneida Street near Holmes Marina at 1:51 a.m. when his 1995 Kawasaki motorcycle went off the north shoulder. Deputies said McEathron was ejected from his motorcycle and suffered serious injuries.
McEathron was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities stated.
The accident remains under investigation.
- 4:10pm 07/20/17Bicyclists can ride through region’s history with new feature
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Sylvan Beach gets ready to welcome pirates this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Good Samaritan rescues woman from rapids
- 4:00pm 07/20/17County executive to feds: Flood victims are engulfed by bureaucracy, red tape
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Aldi's reopens
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Algae forces beaches to close
- 4:00pm 07/20/17RPD holds Law Enforcement Day
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Rome Cemetery announces plans for annual ice cream social event
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Meetings — July 20, 2017
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Second St. man accused of damaging girlfriend’s van, slamming door on cops