30-year-old man charged with drug possession
A 30-year-old man has been charged with drug possession after law enforcers said his vehicle hit a parked car Friday morning.
Police said Brian A. Grant, of 131 W. Wright St., crashed into a parked car at about 9:30 a.m. on West Street. Police said a witness called 9-1-1 and Grant was soon pulled over by Patrolman Jacob A. Clark.
Once stopped, police said Grant was found with a quantity of narcotics in his vehicle.
Grant is charged with two counts of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award