30-year-old man charged with drug possession
A 30-year-old man has been charged with drug possession after law enforcers said his vehicle hit a parked car Friday morning.
Police said Brian A. Grant, of 131 W. Wright St., crashed into a parked car at about 9:30 a.m. on West Street. Police said a witness called 9-1-1 and Grant was soon pulled over by Patrolman Jacob A. Clark.
Once stopped, police said Grant was found with a quantity of narcotics in his vehicle.
Grant is charged with two counts of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Charged in Sunoco robbery
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome school district honored with Best Communities for Music Education designation
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Seasonal Sports to replace damaged sign at Bobby Page Memorial Fields
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Fire destroys garage in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College student accused of threats offered plea deal
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College to hold special ed open house Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome Clean and Green to participate for 20th year in Keep America Beautiful Great American Clean Up
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Local jobless rate falls
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Holland Patent receives school safety award
- 4:00pm 04/20/18SUNY Poly to host Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire