30-year-old man charged with drug possession
A 30-year-old man has been charged with drug possession after law enforcers said his vehicle hit a parked car Friday morning.
Police said Brian A. Grant, of 131 W. Wright St., crashed into a parked car at about 9:30 a.m. on West Street. Police said a witness called 9-1-1 and Grant was soon pulled over by Patrolman Jacob A. Clark.
Once stopped, police said Grant was found with a quantity of narcotics in his vehicle.
Grant is charged with two counts of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday