Gerald Allen III
29-year-old charged with petty larceny
VILLAGE OF HERKIMER — A Rome man is accused of stealing nearly $600 worth of baby formula from Walmart in Herkimer County.
Police said Gerald Allen III, 29, walked out of the Herkimer Walmart with $566 worth of baby formula at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Police were notified by loss prevention officers, and Allen was taken into custody.
Allen is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018