Gerald Allen III
29-year-old charged with petty larceny
VILLAGE OF HERKIMER — A Rome man is accused of stealing nearly $600 worth of baby formula from Walmart in Herkimer County.
Police said Gerald Allen III, 29, walked out of the Herkimer Walmart with $566 worth of baby formula at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Police were notified by loss prevention officers, and Allen was taken into custody.
Allen is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court.
- 4:10pm 11/22/17Ribbon cut for new health care services downtown
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gingerbread Village open at Turning Stone
- 4:00pm 11/22/17House at 426 W. Court St. demolished
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Small businesses to come together Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Army helicopters at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Lee waits for answers to trickle in from state on well-drilling
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Two run for one seat on Lee Board of Fire Commissioners
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Comets deliver turkeys, and good will, to local families in need
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Sherrill to host Christmas lighting contest
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Discussion on U.S.-Iran relations at Hamilton College