Gerald Allen III
29-year-old charged with petty larceny
VILLAGE OF HERKIMER — A Rome man is accused of stealing nearly $600 worth of baby formula from Walmart in Herkimer County.
Police said Gerald Allen III, 29, walked out of the Herkimer Walmart with $566 worth of baby formula at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Police were notified by loss prevention officers, and Allen was taken into custody.
Allen is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court.
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Inspirational senior defies issues, odds
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Pair of future teachers receive Rossetti Scholarship Awards
- 4:00pm 06/18/18It's strawberry time again
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Brindisi, Tenney spar over oil bill
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Man charged with assault in knife attack, police say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Pair wanted in Walmart theft
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Man accused of switching tags at home improvement stores
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Meetings — Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Westmoreland Student of the Year
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Local students among engineering society honorees