Gerald Allen III
29-year-old charged with petty larceny
VILLAGE OF HERKIMER — A Rome man is accused of stealing nearly $600 worth of baby formula from Walmart in Herkimer County.
Police said Gerald Allen III, 29, walked out of the Herkimer Walmart with $566 worth of baby formula at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Police were notified by loss prevention officers, and Allen was taken into custody.
Allen is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court.
- 4:10pm 03/19/18First of two maple weekends a big, sticky success at VVS
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Corning Museum’s GlassBarge to make stop in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Dialogue with super March 26
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Board debate builds over proposals for architect services
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Bellamy Elementary School holds craft fair
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Man, 28, accused of whipping child with towel
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Rome Sports Hall of Fame scoops up Stewart’s grant
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Registration open for 21st annual ‘Ted’ Moore Run
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Driver charged with DWI after car, foot chase
- 4:00pm 03/19/18Meetings — Tuesday, March 20, 2018