Gerald Allen III
29-year-old charged with petty larceny
VILLAGE OF HERKIMER — A Rome man is accused of stealing nearly $600 worth of baby formula from Walmart in Herkimer County.
Police said Gerald Allen III, 29, walked out of the Herkimer Walmart with $566 worth of baby formula at about 3:30 p.m. Sunday. Police were notified by loss prevention officers, and Allen was taken into custody.
Allen is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket for Village Court.
- 4:02pm 01/22/18Man dies after being hit with police Taser
- 4:01pm 01/22/18Rome launches 311 app
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica man charged with murder following infant's death
- 4:00pm 01/22/18No arguing over success of speech and debate tourney at RFA
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Meeting on Utica Street bridge rehab Feb. 7
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Council seeks input on PILOT program for solar power systems
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Rome attorney joins financial firm
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Upstate Caring Partners completes affiliation with Syracuse nonprofit organization
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Local scholars lauded at Siena
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica hires budget director