24-year-old Roman busted again for stealing
A 24-year-old man who was already busted for petty larceny earlier this year was taken into custody again on Monday for stealing from Lowe’s, according to law enforcement officials.
Kevin L. Lamb, of West Bloomfield Street, stole two air compressors from Lowe’s on Erie Boulevard West at about 12:30 p.m. Monday, police stated. Lamb fled the scene in a vehicle and was pulled over a short time later by officers Michael J. Sweezey and Derek T. Utter.
Lamb is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, police said. He was arraigned in City Court on Monday and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. He is scheduled to reappear in court on Dec. 13.
Police said Lamb was also wanted on an open parole warrant for a previous violation of parole.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, Lamb was taken into custody for stealing from Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road on Jan. 26. He was also charged, at that time, with a parole violation.
According to state records, Lamb was released on parole from state prison on Nov. 1, 2016, after serving nearly two years on a charge of possession of stolen property.
- 4:10pm 11/22/17Ribbon cut for new health care services downtown
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gingerbread Village open at Turning Stone
- 4:00pm 11/22/17House at 426 W. Court St. demolished
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Small businesses to come together Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Army helicopters at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Lee waits for answers to trickle in from state on well-drilling
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Two run for one seat on Lee Board of Fire Commissioners
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Comets deliver turkeys, and good will, to local families in need
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Sherrill to host Christmas lighting contest
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Discussion on U.S.-Iran relations at Hamilton College