24-year-old charged with stealing from Walmart
DURHAMVILLE — A 24-year-old was charged Friday with stealing items from Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
State Police at Lee said an investigation found that Mark S. Durham Jr., 24, shoplifted merchandise from the store on July 31.
Durham was charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor. He will appear in City Court, the state police added.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday