24-year-old charged with stealing from Walmart
DURHAMVILLE — A 24-year-old was charged Friday with stealing items from Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
State Police at Lee said an investigation found that Mark S. Durham Jr., 24, shoplifted merchandise from the store on July 31.
Durham was charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor. He will appear in City Court, the state police added.
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Utica man accused of abuse of disabled child
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Westmoreland man, 33, accused of sex abuse
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Arctic cold front ready to blow in
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Council unveils last agenda for 2017
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Wreaths to be placed Saturday on veterans’ graves
- 4:00pm 12/11/17City of Sherrill to auction surplus items
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Meetings — Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital