24-year-old charged with stealing from Walmart
DURHAMVILLE — A 24-year-old was charged Friday with stealing items from Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
State Police at Lee said an investigation found that Mark S. Durham Jr., 24, shoplifted merchandise from the store on July 31.
Durham was charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor. He will appear in City Court, the state police added.
- 4:10pm 02/24/18Maciol backs call for funds for resource officers across state
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Rome Lab instrumental in development of new satellite technology
- 4:00pm 02/24/18‘Warrant of the Week’ suspect sought for contempt
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Stabbing under investigation in Madison County
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Blaze destroys garage, sap house in Camden
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 24, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/24/18DAR contest winners announced
- 4:00pm 02/24/181954 plane crash, subject of intrigue and secrecy, focus of discussion Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Petition forms available for Adirondack school board