24-year-old charged with stealing from Walmart
DURHAMVILLE — A 24-year-old was charged Friday with stealing items from Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
State Police at Lee said an investigation found that Mark S. Durham Jr., 24, shoplifted merchandise from the store on July 31.
Durham was charged with petty larceny, a misdemeanor. He will appear in City Court, the state police added.
- 12:15pm 08/22/17Crime Stoppers offering reward for help finding suspect
- 4:01pm 08/21/17Steel beam going up for new Stewart's store
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Photos from the 70th annual Woodsmen's Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Junior lumberjacks delight big crowd at Woodsmen’s Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Contract for school resource officers before councilors
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Pair taken into custody after Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Moped driver charged with driving under influence
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Driver hurt as milk tanker crashes
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Burning food blamed in William St. blaze
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Meetings — Tuesday, Aug.22, 2017