Senior Nutrition Program issues delivery reminders
With the onset of winter, there are some necessary reminders regarding the delivery of meals by Oneida County Office for the Aging.
The county Senior Nutrition Program will announce all closings via WKTV Television, Big Frog 104 Radio, or seniors can call Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care at 315-798-5456.
Situations may arise where only parts of the county will be closed due to weather. In this case, seniors can call OFA/OCC for further information. The same rule applies for Congregate Sites.
Those who participate in the meal delivery program should make sure a path is cleared from the street to the door for delivery. Drivers are unable to deliver unless the snow and ice has been removed. For questions or more information, call Oneida County Senior Nutrition Program at
315-798-5456, extension 1.
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year