Senior Nutrition Program issues delivery reminders
With the onset of winter, there are some necessary reminders regarding the delivery of meals by Oneida County Office for the Aging.
The county Senior Nutrition Program will announce all closings via WKTV Television, Big Frog 104 Radio, or seniors can call Oneida County Office for the Aging/Continuing Care at 315-798-5456.
Situations may arise where only parts of the county will be closed due to weather. In this case, seniors can call OFA/OCC for further information. The same rule applies for Congregate Sites.
Those who participate in the meal delivery program should make sure a path is cleared from the street to the door for delivery. Drivers are unable to deliver unless the snow and ice has been removed. For questions or more information, call Oneida County Senior Nutrition Program at
315-798-5456, extension 1.
- 6:00am 07/20/18Seven things to do in the Rome region this week
- 9:00am 07/15/18Sign pays tribute to local namesake
- 9:00am 07/15/18Working hard in the summertime
- 9:00am 07/15/18‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is fun, family film
- 9:00am 07/15/18Gargamel would be purrfectly content in quiet kind of home