RPEA to hold legislative meeting
Retired Public Employees Association, Inc., Mohawk Valley Chapter, will host its Annual Meeting and Legislative Panel Thursday, Sept. 21 at the Holiday Inn, 1777 Burrstone Road, Utica.
Cost is $8.50 per person. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., with the buffet-style breakfast to follow at 9 a.m. Reservations should be made by Thursday, Sept. 14. Registration forms and checks should be mailed to Elaine Dziadyk, 119 Hampton Road, Frankfort, N.Y. 13340.
The Legislative Panel, including Assemblymen Ken Blankenbush, Anthony J. Brindisi Jr., Marc Butler, William Magee, Brian Miller and Assemblywoman Addie Jenne, will be held at 10 a.m. A membership meeting and the election of officers will follow at 11 a.m.
Door prizes will be awarded during the meeting. Friends may attend. Attendees are asked to bring a non-perishable food item for the Food Pantry Project. Donations and toiletries will also be collected. For information, contact Dziadyk at 315-735-7228.
- 9:00am 11/19/17Henderberg’s Christmas Tree Farm offering variety of colors
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome native Holmes living Broadway dream
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome cheerleaders heading to nationals
- 9:00am 11/19/17RFA’s Griffin shines in pool
- 9:00am 11/19/17Sam B. is a sweet, mellow cat looking for a new home