Parkway Center seeks vendors for health fair
Parkway Center in Utica is seeking vendors for Senior Health & Fitness Day.
The Senior Health & Fitness Day event will be held on Wednesday May 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., according to organizers at the Parkway Center.
The goal of this day is to help keep older Americans healthy and fit — and, as part of this effort —the Parkway Center will hold a day-long health and wellness fair to promote healthy living, particularly for seniors.
Those interested in attending the event to promote health and wellness among seniors in the community should call Sara Spezzano at the Parkway Center at 315-223-3873, ext.122.
The center is located at 220 Memorial Parkway in Utica.
- 9:00am 08/12/18Nicky Doodles turns 20-years-old
- 9:00am 08/12/18Welcome beneficial insects to the garden all season long
- 9:00am 08/12/18Dooly is my name and playing is my game
- 9:00am 08/12/18Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom falls short of original
- 9:00am 08/12/18Diverse shows highlight Utica-Rome Speedway