Office for the Aging director featured speaker at RPEA meeting
Retired Public Employees Association, Inc. Mohawk Valley Chapter will hold its next membership meeting starting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, April 12 at Holiday Inn on Burrstone Road.
Cost is $8.50 per person. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., followed by a breakfast buffet, guest speakers and the membership meeting at 11 a.m.
Registration forms must be completed and sent to Elaine Dziadyk by Thursday, April 5. Forms and checks may be sent to Elaine Dziadyk, 119 Hampton Road, Frankfort, N.Y. 13340. For more information, contact Dziadyk at 315-735-7228.
Guest speaker will be Michael J. Romano, director of the Oneida County Office for the Aging & Continuing Care. Jordan Bellassai, project coordinator for Communities of Oneida County will also speak.
Members and guests are asked to bring an item to donate to the food pantry.
Toiletries may also be brought for the Make a Difference Day charity, which is the YWCA Hall House.
- 9:00am 07/15/18Sign pays tribute to local namesake
- 9:00am 07/15/18Working hard in the summertime
- 9:00am 07/15/18‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is fun, family film
- 9:00am 07/15/18Gargamel would be purrfectly content in quiet kind of home
- 9:00am 07/15/18Late blight can quickly cause demise of tomato, potato garden