Noyes Manor has apartments for seniors
SHERRILL — Noyes Manor, 600 W. Hinds Ave., has apartments available, with rent based on income, for low to moderate-income seniors ages 62 and older.
There are 80 one-bedroom apartments at the complex. Each is approximately 580 square feet with a full kitchen, bath, and several closets.
A community room with fireplace is a place for residents to enjoy use of the shuffleboard table, Wii, and large screen television.
Oneida County Office for the Aging sponsors the complex as a congregate lunch program Monday through Friday. The Tenants Association coordinates bingo, birthday parties, covered dish dinners, holiday celebrations, and entertainment. Other amenities include a lending library, beauty salon and two parking lots.
Noyes Manor sits on 7 acres with several benches, a patio with picnic tables, and gas grills.
For an application, contact Noyes Manor Apartments at 315-363-0074 or 1-800-662-1220.
- 9:00am 10/21/18Rome author pens children’s book
- 9:00am 10/21/18‘Mums’ the word — Embrace chrysanthemems this fall!
- 9:00am 10/21/18Meet Jasper, the Humane Society Shelter’s official ‘babysitter’
- 9:00am 10/21/18Benefit to help with medical expenses for baby battling cancer
- 9:00am 10/21/18The last race of the year