Medicare open enrollment to begins October 15
Medicare Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 through Dec. 7 each year.
This is a seniors’ opportunity to look at their insurance options and make changes for the next year — 2018.
Trained and certified HIICAP Counselors from Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care can help residents make important choices at the following sites:
• Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., 315-337-1648, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Local residents may also call Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care at 315-798-5456, Ext. 2.
• North Utica Senior Citizens Community Center, 50 Riverside Drive, Utica, 315-724-8680, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 6:00am 04/20/18Seven things to do in the Rome region this week
- 4:00pm 04/17/18Agency raises awareness of sexual assault
- 9:00am 04/15/18Check out new titles, events at Jervis Public Library
- 9:00am 04/15/18Rome native finds new goals in hockey
- 9:00am 04/15/18Verona woman fulfills dream to start fashion business