Medicare open enrollment to begins October 15
Medicare Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 through Dec. 7 each year.
This is a seniors’ opportunity to look at their insurance options and make changes for the next year — 2018.
Trained and certified HIICAP Counselors from Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care can help residents make important choices at the following sites:
• Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., 315-337-1648, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Local residents may also call Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care at 315-798-5456, Ext. 2.
• North Utica Senior Citizens Community Center, 50 Riverside Drive, Utica, 315-724-8680, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 9:00am 01/21/18Project Fibonacci garners additional acclaim on Science Channel show
- 9:00am 01/21/18Group to promote Utica during All-Star Weekend
- 9:00am 01/21/18Yesterday and today in the wind
- 9:00am 01/21/18Morrisville to host ‘Global Game Jam’
- 9:00am 01/21/18Owner-surrendered pooch Coco is in need of new home