Medicare open enrollment to begins October 15
Medicare Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 through Dec. 7 each year.
This is a seniors’ opportunity to look at their insurance options and make changes for the next year — 2018.
Trained and certified HIICAP Counselors from Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care can help residents make important choices at the following sites:
• Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E. Locust St., 315-337-1648, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Local residents may also call Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care at 315-798-5456, Ext. 2.
• North Utica Senior Citizens Community Center, 50 Riverside Drive, Utica, 315-724-8680, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 9:00am 10/22/17Roman finds country music success
- 9:00am 10/22/17Bed bugs’ resurgence prompts calls, concerns
- 9:00am 10/22/17Mysteries, Myths & Mayhem abound at Fort Stanwix
- 9:00am 10/22/17October is harvest time for pumpkins, winter squash
- 9:00am 10/22/17Center names Bottini Volunteer of the Year