Grandfriends benefit set for Sept. 10
WHITESBORO — Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host the fifth annual Grandfriends Event to benefit Your Neighbors, Inc. from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $28 per person, and $15 for children ages 2-12.
Your Neighbors is an organization of community volunteers dedicated to serving the frail, elderly and those with limited independence in the greater Utica area. The volunteers offer: companionship, medical and personal transportation, friendly assistance, healthy home cooked meals and more.
The office is located at 108 Utica Road in Clinton.
- 9:00am 09/17/17Liberty Resources to host career fair Thursday in Canastota
- 9:00am 09/17/17Benefit to aid ailing siblings
- 9:00am 09/17/17Paddle the Nine-Mile Swamp with Friends of Rogers
- 9:00am 09/17/17Area educators optimistic about state’s tweaks to Common Core learning standards
- 9:00am 09/17/17Heirloom, hybrids each offer advantages, disadvantages