Grandfriends benefit set for Sept. 10
WHITESBORO — Oneida County Office for the Aging and Continuing Care will host the fifth annual Grandfriends Event to benefit Your Neighbors, Inc. from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10 at Hart’s Hill Inn, 135 Clinton St.
Cost is $28 per person, and $15 for children ages 2-12.
Your Neighbors is an organization of community volunteers dedicated to serving the frail, elderly and those with limited independence in the greater Utica area. The volunteers offer: companionship, medical and personal transportation, friendly assistance, healthy home cooked meals and more.
The office is located at 108 Utica Road in Clinton.
- 9:00am 11/19/17Henderberg’s Christmas Tree Farm offering variety of colors
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome native Holmes living Broadway dream
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome cheerleaders heading to nationals
- 9:00am 11/19/17RFA’s Griffin shines in pool
- 9:00am 11/19/17Sam B. is a sweet, mellow cat looking for a new home