Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:00am 02/18/18‘Sister Act’ to take stage in Camden
- 9:00am 02/18/18Playful former stray Dozer seeks to play ball with new family
- 9:00am 02/18/18Robotics team overcomes barriers to share love of STEM
- 9:00am 02/18/18Utica restaurant among 100 most romantic restaurants in America
- 9:00am 02/18/18Wonder Woman not afraid to be judged in Philadelphia