Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:00am 06/17/18Chewie takes top place in Pet Photo Contest
- 9:00am 06/17/18Ocean’s 8 fails to cash in
- 9:00am 06/17/18Tom Barry is a local legend as coach, administrator and athlete
- 9:00am 06/17/18Handsome Nacho seeks new casa, familia to call his own
- 9:00am 06/17/18Event to honor local legend Gene Kotary Memorial Race gets green flag July 1 at Utica-Rome Speedway