Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:01am 09/24/17Buddies to take to streets for awareness, inclusion
- 9:00am 09/24/17Flower display on the Black River Blvd
- 9:00am 09/24/17Voice of Westmoreland’s ‘Dog Pound’ lauded for service
- 9:00am 09/24/17SUNY Poly rises in ranking
- 9:00am 09/24/17Gardeners can help prevent spread of hungry invader