Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:00am 04/23/17Grand Prize winners in the Sentinel/Mazzaferro's Meat Contest
- 9:00am 04/23/17Lee moves toward digital maps
- 9:00am 04/23/17Local girl to attend national forum
- 9:00am 04/23/17Get some exercise with Diesel — a true love bug
- 9:00am 04/23/17Turning Stone honored for hotel, spa excellence