Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:00am 05/21/17Boater safety course offered June 3 at Lock 20 in Marcy
- 9:00am 05/21/17Oneida Castle to honor vets
- 9:00am 05/21/17Bailey's Karate School's Black Belt Spectacular
- 9:00am 05/21/17Memorial Day travel expected to surge
- 9:00am 05/21/17Say hello to Harley, an active dalmation looking for a home