Eddie Forman Orchestra to perform at polka dance
NEW YORK MILLS — The Eddie Forman Orchestra will be the featured performers at a polka dance sponsored by the United Polka League from 3-7 p.m. Sunday, April 2, according to an announcement by event organizers.
The dance will be held at the Roselawn Restaurant on Main Street.
Admission is $16 per person, the announcement said. Admission for those age 18 and younger is free.
- 9:00am 11/19/17Henderberg’s Christmas Tree Farm offering variety of colors
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome native Holmes living Broadway dream
- 9:00am 11/19/17Rome cheerleaders heading to nationals
- 9:00am 11/19/17RFA’s Griffin shines in pool
- 9:00am 11/19/17Sam B. is a sweet, mellow cat looking for a new home