Utica MHA to host job hunting workshop
UTICA — Job seekers can learn how to improve their job search, résumé and interview skills at “Tips for Job Seekers” workshop on Tuesday, May 29 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Utica Public Library, 303 Genesee St., Utica, Second Floor.
Parking is in the rear lot behind the library.
The workshop is free and open to the public, and is sponsored by the Utica Municipal Housing Authority.
Refreshments will be served.
The featured speakers for the workshop will be Allene Monaghan and Patti Williams of New York State ACCES-VR.
The workshop will provide an overview of how to conduct a successful job search, create an effective resume, and handle job interviews, according to event organizers.
The workshop will also focus on such crucial topics as career development and educational, job training, and workforce opportunities, particularly for youth, disabled, formerly incarcerated, and older workers, organizers added.
AmeriCorps members will be available to schedule individualized employment readiness and counseling sessions for participants.
For questions or for additional information, call 315-735-5246, extension 25 or 34, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome