Utica MHA to host job hunting workshop
UTICA — Job seekers can learn how to improve their job search, résumé and interview skills at “Tips for Job Seekers” workshop on Tuesday, May 29 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Utica Public Library, 303 Genesee St., Utica, Second Floor.
Parking is in the rear lot behind the library.
The workshop is free and open to the public, and is sponsored by the Utica Municipal Housing Authority.
Refreshments will be served.
The featured speakers for the workshop will be Allene Monaghan and Patti Williams of New York State ACCES-VR.
The workshop will provide an overview of how to conduct a successful job search, create an effective resume, and handle job interviews, according to event organizers.
The workshop will also focus on such crucial topics as career development and educational, job training, and workforce opportunities, particularly for youth, disabled, formerly incarcerated, and older workers, organizers added.
AmeriCorps members will be available to schedule individualized employment readiness and counseling sessions for participants.
For questions or for additional information, call 315-735-5246, extension 25 or 34, or email email@example.com.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Church offers home-cooked meal
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday