Sherrill to host AARP community surveys Feb. 1
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
Residents are invited to fill out surveys and learn more on Feb. 1 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or at the Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library, 543 Sherrill Road, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
The survey may also be completed online at lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey., according to the announcement.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation, and will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age-friendly and livable community.
Elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and nonprofit organizations will work together to identify community needs through community surveys and focus groups and then implement programs to address identified needs.
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love