Sherrill to host AARP community surveys Feb. 1
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
Residents are invited to fill out surveys and learn more on Feb. 1 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or at the Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library, 543 Sherrill Road, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
The survey may also be completed online at lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey., according to the announcement.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation, and will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age-friendly and livable community.
Elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and nonprofit organizations will work together to identify community needs through community surveys and focus groups and then implement programs to address identified needs.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes