Sherrill to host AARP community surveys Feb. 1
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
Residents are invited to fill out surveys and learn more on Feb. 1 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or at the Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library, 543 Sherrill Road, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
The survey may also be completed online at lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey., according to the announcement.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation, and will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age-friendly and livable community.
Elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and nonprofit organizations will work together to identify community needs through community surveys and focus groups and then implement programs to address identified needs.
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20