Sherrill to host AARP community surveys Feb. 1
The Parkway Center and Oneida County have partnered to join the AARP network of livable, age-friendly communities.
Residents are invited to fill out surveys and learn more on Feb. 1 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or at the Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library, 543 Sherrill Road, from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
The survey may also be completed online at lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/ConsumerSurvey., according to the announcement.
This project was made possible with grants from AARP and The Community Foundation, and will help to meet the mission of ensuring that Oneida County is an age-friendly and livable community.
Elected officials, community leaders, citizens, businesses, and nonprofit organizations will work together to identify community needs through community surveys and focus groups and then implement programs to address identified needs.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Stone Soup event aids food pantry
Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’