Sherrill Recreation Department to host community meeting
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill Recreation Department will host a community meeting Wednesday, Feb. 7 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E Hamilton Ave., at 6 p.m.
The meeting will give residents a chance to share ideas and input about parks programs, activities, and other events, according to an announcement by the Recreation Department.
Everyone is invited to attend the event, the announcement added.
Anyone with questions, or those who have ideas but are unable to attend the community meeting, may contact Sara Getman at 315-363-6525 or email@example.com to share their ideas, concerns or questions, the Recreation Depatment announcement added.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Center to host Halloween party for kids
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue