Sherrill Recreation Department to host community meeting
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill Recreation Department will host a community meeting Wednesday, Feb. 7 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E Hamilton Ave., at 6 p.m.
The meeting will give residents a chance to share ideas and input about parks programs, activities, and other events, according to an announcement by the Recreation Department.
Everyone is invited to attend the event, the announcement added.
Anyone with questions, or those who have ideas but are unable to attend the community meeting, may contact Sara Getman at 315-363-6525 or email@example.com to share their ideas, concerns or questions, the Recreation Depatment announcement added.
Adirondack Storytelling Festival Sunday
‘Wilderness Songs’ exhibit opens Saturday in Old Forge
Historian presents ‘The Fulton Chain’ book Tuesday
New repair shop activity opens at Utica Children’s Museum
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14