Sherrill Recreation Department to host community meeting
SHERRILL — The City of Sherrill Recreation Department will host a community meeting Wednesday, Feb. 7 at the Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E Hamilton Ave., at 6 p.m.
The meeting will give residents a chance to share ideas and input about parks programs, activities, and other events, according to an announcement by the Recreation Department.
Everyone is invited to attend the event, the announcement added.
Anyone with questions, or those who have ideas but are unable to attend the community meeting, may contact Sara Getman at 315-363-6525 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share their ideas, concerns or questions, the Recreation Depatment announcement added.
Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18String Bee performs Jan. 20
- 4:00pm 01/13/18Women’s group meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 01/13/18What it means to celebrate the ‘year of the family’
- 4:00pm 01/06/18MLK celebration set for Jan. 14
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Westernville Presbyterian Church to celebrate 200th anniversary
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry sets January hours
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Church to host free Movie Night
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Growing in Christ — Listen carefully to what the Scripture says, and means
- 4:00pm 01/06/18Zion Episcopal Church to install new rector
- 4:00pm 12/30/17New Year’s Eve service in Oriskany