Ride to benefit Rescue Mission of Utica
UTICA — Rescue Mission of Utica will host a “Riders on a Mission” 2018 event sponsored by Harley-Davidson of Utica on Saturday, Sept. 8.
The 50-mile ride begins at 4870 Commercial Drive, New York Mills and ends at Sherrillbrook Park in New Hartford. Registration is $30 per driver and $15 per passenger. Registration is from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. with kickstands up at 11 a.m.
To welcome all of the riders back at the park, a Family Fun Festival will begin at noon. A chicken barbecue ($10 per person except for the driver), games, prizes, face painting, book mobile, fire trucks, child ID kits, raffles, and more will take place at this free family event.
Rescue Mission of Utica, founded in 1890, is committed to reaching out to men, women, children, and families while meeting physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and practical needs, by providing safe housing, food, clothing, case management, counseling, advocacy, education, referrals and support services for individuals overcoming, homelessness, abuse, addictions and disabilities through their programs and services. Learn more about Rescue Mission of Utica by calling 315-735-1645 or visiting UticaMission.org.
For on-line registration and sponsorships, visit UticaMission.org. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa.email@example.com or call 315-735-1645 ext. 2115 or ext. 2103.
Making the tough calls
Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
All Denominations service Nov. 20
Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child