Red Cross opens emergency center in Whitesboro
The Mohawk Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross has opened an emergency reception center at the Whitesboro Fire Station on Oriskany Blvd. in Whitesboro.
The reception center is available today as a gathering place for local residents who have been temporarily evacuated due to flooding.
Red Cross staff and volunteers are providing support including snacks, water, blankets, and meals for those who gather at the reception center throughout the day. The Red Cross is working in close coordination with local officials to address further emergency needs if they arise, the agency said. Additional volunteers and resources are on standby at this time.
Residents in flood-prone areas are encouraged to take steps to ensure their safety. For flood-related Red Cross preparedness tips, please visit http://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/types-of-emergencies/flood.
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome