Picente declares state of emergency in Oneida County
Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. has declared a state of emergency in Oneida County due to the effects of winter storm Riley.
After conferring with emergency officials, Picente made the declaration in order to preserve public safety and render all required and available assistance vital to the security, well-being and health of the citizens of Oneida County.
Picente continues to urge no unnecessary travel as the storm continues throughout the afternoon.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
AREA CHURCH SERVICES
Diabetes lifestyle changes program Wednesday in Utica
RMH offers free prostate cancer screening for men
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Community center hosts carnival
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Rummage, bake sales Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Brunch Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Music and ministry program Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Franciscans host discussion group