Picente declares state of emergency in Oneida County
Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. has declared a state of emergency in Oneida County due to the effects of winter storm Riley.
After conferring with emergency officials, Picente made the declaration in order to preserve public safety and render all required and available assistance vital to the security, well-being and health of the citizens of Oneida County.
Picente continues to urge no unnecessary travel as the storm continues throughout the afternoon.
Fleeting time — The half dimension
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Church offers home-cooked meal
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday