Picente declares state of emergency in Oneida County
Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. has declared a state of emergency in Oneida County due to the effects of winter storm Riley.
After conferring with emergency officials, Picente made the declaration in order to preserve public safety and render all required and available assistance vital to the security, well-being and health of the citizens of Oneida County.
Picente continues to urge no unnecessary travel as the storm continues throughout the afternoon.
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Hurd assigned as stroke outreach nurse
Doctor draws attention to Brain Injury Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota