Oneida County public works commissioner named first VP
Dennis S. Davis, Oneida County’s public works commissioner, has been elevated to New York State County Highway Superintendents Association first vice president.
The group held its annual winter conference and trade show this month in Saratoga Springs. Charles H. “Skip” Vezzetti, superintendent of highways for Rockland County, was elected the group’s president.
Davis’ tenure with the Oneida County’s Public Works Department began in 1980. The Camden resident was appointed commissioner in 2010.
According to its website, the NYSCHSA is dedicated to meeting the needs of county highway superintendents and commissioners of public works in their efforts to promote and maintain a safe and efficient county roads system.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes