Oneida County public works commissioner named first VP
Dennis S. Davis, Oneida County’s public works commissioner, has been elevated to New York State County Highway Superintendents Association first vice president.
The group held its annual winter conference and trade show this month in Saratoga Springs. Charles H. “Skip” Vezzetti, superintendent of highways for Rockland County, was elected the group’s president.
Davis’ tenure with the Oneida County’s Public Works Department began in 1980. The Camden resident was appointed commissioner in 2010.
According to its website, the NYSCHSA is dedicated to meeting the needs of county highway superintendents and commissioners of public works in their efforts to promote and maintain a safe and efficient county roads system.
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20