Oneida County public works commissioner named first VP
Dennis S. Davis, Oneida County’s public works commissioner, has been elevated to New York State County Highway Superintendents Association first vice president.
The group held its annual winter conference and trade show this month in Saratoga Springs. Charles H. “Skip” Vezzetti, superintendent of highways for Rockland County, was elected the group’s president.
Davis’ tenure with the Oneida County’s Public Works Department began in 1980. The Camden resident was appointed commissioner in 2010.
According to its website, the NYSCHSA is dedicated to meeting the needs of county highway superintendents and commissioners of public works in their efforts to promote and maintain a safe and efficient county roads system.
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love