Oneida County public works commissioner named first VP
Dennis S. Davis, Oneida County’s public works commissioner, has been elevated to New York State County Highway Superintendents Association first vice president.
The group held its annual winter conference and trade show this month in Saratoga Springs. Charles H. “Skip” Vezzetti, superintendent of highways for Rockland County, was elected the group’s president.
Davis’ tenure with the Oneida County’s Public Works Department began in 1980. The Camden resident was appointed commissioner in 2010.
According to its website, the NYSCHSA is dedicated to meeting the needs of county highway superintendents and commissioners of public works in their efforts to promote and maintain a safe and efficient county roads system.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Stone Soup event aids food pantry
Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’