New executive director named for Utica division of American Heart Association
The Greater Utica division of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association is pleased to announce a new executive director.
Tony Ceresoli will be returning home to the Mohawk Valley to serve as executive director next month. Ceresoli is a native of Rome, but has spent the past 28 years serving the YMCA in progressive roles that took him around the country. Most recently, he has been the executive director of the Northwest YMCA, YMCA of Southern Arizona.
“Being involved with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has been a lifelong dream of mine,” Ceresoli says. “I’m excited to be part of the Utica team and come back to the Mohawk Valley. I understand not only the incredible impact the Association has on this community, but also the outstanding support this community provides to its lifesaving work. I look forward to many great things to come.”
“Tony brings many years of experience in partnering with volunteers to accomplish important goals, working in the community to establish relationships and garner support in a variety of capacities, and supervising staff to help them develop and accomplish the important work they are charged with,” says Liz Campbell, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Senior Vice President, Western Region. “He has stayed in touch with this community even as his important work took him to other locations. We are excited for what he can bring to the Greater Utica division.”
Ceresoli will begin his new role on Monday, May 7.
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
Movie depicts real life art heist
‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben