New executive director named for Utica division of American Heart Association
The Greater Utica division of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association is pleased to announce a new executive director.
Tony Ceresoli will be returning home to the Mohawk Valley to serve as executive director next month. Ceresoli is a native of Rome, but has spent the past 28 years serving the YMCA in progressive roles that took him around the country. Most recently, he has been the executive director of the Northwest YMCA, YMCA of Southern Arizona.
“Being involved with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association has been a lifelong dream of mine,” Ceresoli says. “I’m excited to be part of the Utica team and come back to the Mohawk Valley. I understand not only the incredible impact the Association has on this community, but also the outstanding support this community provides to its lifesaving work. I look forward to many great things to come.”
“Tony brings many years of experience in partnering with volunteers to accomplish important goals, working in the community to establish relationships and garner support in a variety of capacities, and supervising staff to help them develop and accomplish the important work they are charged with,” says Liz Campbell, American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Senior Vice President, Western Region. “He has stayed in touch with this community even as his important work took him to other locations. We are excited for what he can bring to the Greater Utica division.”
Ceresoli will begin his new role on Monday, May 7.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome