MetLife recipient of 2017 Recycling Champion Award
WHITESTOWN — MetLife is the recipient of the Oneida-Herkimer County Solid Waste Authority’s 2017 Recycling Champion Award.
MetLife, a global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, has a back office operation in the Oneida County Business Park that adjoins the old county airport.
The company strives to divert waste from landfills through a combination of waste reduction, recycling and reuse initiatives, according to Emily Albright, that authority’s director of recycling.
Celebrating 50 years
Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
Center hosts Halloween Party
Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20