MetLife recipient of 2017 Recycling Champion Award
WHITESTOWN — MetLife is the recipient of the Oneida-Herkimer County Solid Waste Authority’s 2017 Recycling Champion Award.
MetLife, a global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, has a back office operation in the Oneida County Business Park that adjoins the old county airport.
The company strives to divert waste from landfills through a combination of waste reduction, recycling and reuse initiatives, according to Emily Albright, that authority’s director of recycling.
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes