MetLife recipient of 2017 Recycling Champion Award
WHITESTOWN — MetLife is the recipient of the Oneida-Herkimer County Solid Waste Authority’s 2017 Recycling Champion Award.
MetLife, a global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, has a back office operation in the Oneida County Business Park that adjoins the old county airport.
The company strives to divert waste from landfills through a combination of waste reduction, recycling and reuse initiatives, according to Emily Albright, that authority’s director of recycling.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Stone Soup event aids food pantry
Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’