Maciol, court official to speak at association of towns meeting
The Oneida County Association of Towns will have its next meeting on Wednesday, March 28, at Franklin Hotel, 301 S. James St., Rome.
Sheriff Robert Maciol and Gerry Neri from State Supreme Court Justice James Tormey’s office will co-present on the Oneida County Centralized Arraignment Part Court project, according to an announcement by meeting organizers.
Cash bar is at 5:30 p.m. Dinner meeting starts at 6, with the presentation to follow.
“The Oneida County CAP Court project is relatively new, so having Sheriff Maciol and Mr. Neri speak on it will be an excellent opportunity for town officials to not only get an update but to also ask questions.” said Fritz Scherz, Association president.
“I hope to see many of my colleagues from local government in Oneida County at this meeting and encourage those interested to sign up right away as seating is limited,” Scherz added.
The Association’s goal is to help towns improve their economies and efficiencies, and
to provide learning and networking opportunities for town officials, the announcement added.
Officials from local government in Oneida County are welcome to attend all meetings, Scherz said.
The cost per attendee is $20.
For reservations, call Gina LaMonte at 315-839-5678 extension 7 or email her at email@example.com, or call Scherz at 315-363-3509 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4 p.m. on March 22.
For more information about the Oneida County Association of Towns go online to www.facebook.com/oneidacountyassociationoftowns.
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
Women’s Day service Sunday
Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love