Hinckley boat launch to open Thursday
HINCKLEY — The New York Power Authority’s recreational boat launch at the Hinckley dam and reservoir, along with the site’s fishing access area will be open for the season beginning Thursday. Directional and warning buoys by the power dam spillway are in place.
Located along the north side of the reservoir on Route 365, the Authority built the boat launch in 1985 as a recreational measure in connection with the construction of its Gregory B. Jarvis small-hydro power plant.
Open daily during the boating season, the launch consists of concrete planks extending 200 feet into the reservoir to permit access for boaters. The launch will remain open as long as reservoir conditions remain safe for boating.
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
Center to host Halloween party for kids
Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue